retardo

Sep 17, 2017
That's what actually happened, the idea that he scammed a bunch of people and was a horrible person is because people were pissy that they thought donating to his patreon was for funding the game, it wasn't, it was just his tip jar for all his artwork to have people that wanted to give hims some money, give him some money if they liked what he did. This has bene an ongoing feud with a butthurt load of people and Aval0nx who kind of also fans the flames cause he's pretty sick of their shit and has been for years lol

Good job btw, always happy to see someone else picking up the mantle lol
I'm sorry but if you're supposedly working on a game and you have a patreon then that patreon is for that game regardless of if you put it in the patreon or not.

Reactions: nenten

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
You don't have to be an artist or have $100500 to change the GUI and backgrounds. :rolleyes:
Except you didn't say "change the GUI and backgrounds" (what, you want the GUI changed now, too?), you specifically said you wanted the artwork replaced. "it needs a good artist", "bring all the CG characters into the same style, add more CG for different actions". (There isn't any "CG", by the way; none of the character artwork is computer-generated via 3D modeling or anything like that.)

Now currently, there's about 600 scenes in the game at this point. (And I suspect that's a low estimate; I'm just basing that on the number of jump labels, since each label represents a scene or event. That doesn't count scenes that may have more than one thing occur within them before you reach a decision point that would have you jump to the next label based on your decision.) Most artists that I know of generally charge at least $20 per commission — and many charge more than that, especially if it's a scene involving more than one character at a time, but let's just assume $20 for now. 600 scenes, times $20 per scene. Do the math.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
AI art systems like DALL-E, NovelAI and the Alpaca plugin are getting better by the day.
I don't know, most of the AI "art" I've seen so far produces a lot of bizarre, surrealistic, and occasionally horrifying results if you ask it to do anything with people, animals, or other organic forms.

Huh, im surprised that with a game like this there is no scene involving sneaking into someone's room at night.
No, but it's not necessarily a bad idea...

anyone else want an option for sissyfying tails
Sorry, but not gonna happen. At least not in this version of the game. The abusive behavior towards Tails is already in line to be scrapped; so no suggestions like along those lines will be considered.

Psilosis

Dec 4, 2017
I don't know, most of the AI "art" I've seen so far produces a lot of bizarre, surrealistic, and occasionally horrifying results if you ask it to do anything with people, animals, or other organic forms.
I could send you some Cream art from an AI that turned out pretty decent if you want.
don't mind the new member status, i'm just a massive lurker.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,that's give me an idea,3d modelling like you says before novilon,we need a program like source film maker,next of it,we need hentai models of sonic characters and an house base,probably an asset from unity or just using these photos of the house from the actual game,with the 3d hentai models of the characters,just only need to make them pose for it in the image and take photos of the model posing.

tumblr_ph2ookst1Q1w6tgd1o1_250.jpg descarga.jpg

with 3d models,we don't need any artists to draw the scenes like that,just make them posing like in the images and we can take the photo of the image made in 3d.

Reactions: Red Sand

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
oh,that's give me an idea,3d modelling like you says before novilon,we need a program like source film maker,next of it,we need hentai models of sonic characters and an house base,probably an asset from unity or just using these photos of the house from the actual game,with the 3d hentai models of the characters,just only need to make them pose for it in the image and take photos of the model posing.

View attachment 2173119 View attachment 2173120

with 3d models,we don't need any artists to draw the scenes like that,just make them posing like in the images and we can take the photo of the image made in 3d.
1) There are also decent Sonic cards for Koikatsu
2) Not everyone likes 3D

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's right but for the economical side,we only need to buy the characters 3d models or make our models ourselves,the program source film maker is free on steam,we don't need to pay others to draw poses if we can make our 3d model posing for us freely and remade every images with it so i think just only we need to buy the characters 3d models only,¿what is best?,¿pay someone to draw images or just pay for a 3d models and have it for eternity posing for us?. :unsure:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
that's right but for the economical side,we only need to buy the characters 3d models or make our models ourselves,the program source film maker is free on steam,we don't need to pay others to draw poses if we can make our 3d model posing for us freely and remade every images with it so i think just only we need to buy the characters 3d models only,¿what is best?,¿pay someone to draw images or just pay for a 3d models and have it for eternity posing for us?. :unsure:
Economically, it's better to use Koikatsu :sneaky:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i don't know what is koikatsu but if it works,help us with it,you know very well how it's work so you can help us with that. (y):giggle:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I'm sorry but if you're supposedly working on a game and you have a patreon then that patreon is for that game regardless of if you put it in the patreon or not.
I'm sorry, but no. Having a Patreon is for the artist/writer/whatever, not necessarily for a specific project. This was a pickup project for Novilon. It isn't like the Patreon was made just for this; that egg was before the chicken... er, rabbit.

<begin light hearted banter>

(Emphasis mine)

Are you working with Novilon? Just curious since "we" and "us" implies that you currently are working with the dev on the project. If you aren't, are you planning to begin helping with the artwork? I'm not trying to be facetious; I don't have the skills for it or I would have jumped in a long time ago. It's something needed, but our hard working dev is running through spaghetti code written by at least three different people, and I'm sure there are tons of documentation comments in it. :cautious:

A writing teacher once told me that "we" implies a group and should never be used when talking in the first person unless the person talking (writing) is royalty, has a mouse in their pocket, or they have multiple personality disorder.

It is a really god idea; so do it, Freezewood369, and be a true hero to us all!

<end light hearted banter>

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... i used 3d custom girl,i remade some images from rule34 and gelbooru and others images from it to make others characters posing for it but i have problems searching for mods and others things for the characters,about it,i completely remade every poses from this image with the 3d custom girl.

1264009956272.jpg

i don't know how to use source filmmaker and mmd but i think mmd work like a little of 3dcg,sometimes i do some gifs with it,is like how toffi made their characters for princess of the ring and etc... animating their sprites poses by poses frames per frames so i think if novilon have 600 images made,i think i can remade 50 one day and 50 the next day to get all of them without need any money from novilon,i can make it for free but now i have problems in home and with others things and i don't have so much time actually and i need some mods to try to make sonic and cream and others characters with the 3dcg,if is for me i can help novilon freely with it but i don't have time like before with the problems i have in home.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I'm sorry, but no. Having a Patreon is for the artist/writer/whatever, not necessarily for a specific project. This was a pickup project for Novilon. It isn't like the Patreon was made just for this; that egg was before the chicken... er, rabbit.
For the record: I do not have a Patreon. I think that poster was responding to the comments about AvalonX and the issues with his (former?) patreon.

(Nonetheless, you are correct -- just because someone has a Patreon, does not mean that everything that person does suddenly becomes part of the Patreon, or that his contributors are entitled to it "just because.")

Are you working with Novilon? Just curious since "we" and "us" implies that you currently are working with the dev on the project.
I think he's using the "royal we", or possibly suggesting that he and others on this thread can go off and do it on their own.

It's something needed, but our hard working dev is running through spaghetti code written by at least three different people, and I'm sure there are tons of documentation comments in it.
Frankly, the documentation for Renpy itself isn't all that great, either. But yeah — at this point, I don't even have a comprehensive list of what illustrations are needed, yet, especially since that guesstimate of 600 scenes includes sequences where more than one illustrate-able event may occur within that scene, and more than a few scenes which should not have illustrations made for them because those scenes are going to be scrapped at some point and illustrating them would just be a wasted effort.

Jan 8, 2022

No, but it's not necessarily a bad idea...

Sorry, but not gonna happen. At least not in this version of the game. The abusive behavior towards Tails is already in line to be scrapped; so no suggestions like along those lines will be considered.
It'd make sense considering all the peeping if Sonic had the option to slip a little something into Cream's food and and then pay her a visit later that night.

Also I agree on Tails, not a fan of hurting someone like that. Not really into M/M myself anyway unless one of the guys is a femboy who uh... Has different tools down there, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: met50000
Sep 14, 2020
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 1754073
View attachment 1754074
View attachment 1754075
View attachment 1754076

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : [v0.3.2]

Babysitting Cream [v0.3.2] Mega
Vlw cara!

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
I've read all the posts from 4 nov to now and haven't seen a coment on what I'm about to say. So! Either I missed something or I screwed up somewhere. however, during the play through of 3.4.1 I have come across several things:

1. Once you have taken Cream to town and do a couple of things she gets hungry. Give her Ice Cream plus a hotdog and soda, nothing. She is still hungry. In past versions, once in town she never got hungry. Not until you got back to the house. Then it's feeding time.

2. It appears that Sonic stats are capped at 50. The game just stops adding them. Personally there should be no caps. For end game purpose you can specify that Cream needs at least 50 happiness to complete one of the end game requirements.

Perhaps starting a new game would not cause Cream to get hungry in town. DOn't know, it's just wierd. Any thought would be nice.

The way the original dev did the coding is a total nightmare with it just jumping all over the place. There is really no coding structure to it which makes it very hard to go through it and clean it up. Hats off to Novilon for all his hard work and trying to bring us all an enjoyable play through of BSC.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
1. Once you have taken Cream to town and do a couple of things she gets hungry. Give her Ice Cream plus a hotdog and soda, nothing. She is still hungry. In past versions, once in town she never got hungry. Not until you got back to the house. Then it's feeding time.
I'll have to take a look at the code, but IIRC, buying ice cream at the mall never did affect Cream's hunger status. (Which, I agree, doesn't make much sense.) Buying a snack from the street vendor in the park ought to take away a couple of hunger points, but not as much as a proper meal. The whole "hunger" system does need an overhaul, though.

2. It appears that Sonic stats are capped at 50. The game just stops adding them. Personally there should be no caps.
I'm not sure why these are capped, although most of the stats don't really have any impact after they pass a certain point anyway. Their effects are more of a fixed "if stat is greater than X then this happens", rather than a calculated "event is (stat) percent likely to happen", so letting the stat go higher than 50 won't increase the chances of a desirable event.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Does hunger even affect anything? The only hunger effects I know is not being able to watch a movie if she is hungry, and not being able to swim in the pool if she just ate.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes