Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
i forgot how do you fuck creams mom
With yo' dick!

Seriously though - you have to beat the game (all 7 days), and make sure you've wienered Cream, kept her happy & fed and you get the 3-some ending...with Cream's mom aka Vanilla.

Go forth and wiener the pixel bunny my Neko!

B-rad

Mar 22, 2018
am i the only one who cant figure out how to make the threesome between amy and cream happen? is it that scene not in yet?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
More or less. Although it isn't "just the green pixels" -- every byte in the file contributes to the overall signature. Otherwise, to use your example, someone could tamper with the file by altering the red or blue pixel bytes, but leave the green ones alone, and the resulting signature of the altered file would still match the original because you were only looking at 1/3rd of the data.
Ah yes thats what I meant. Thanks for elaborating on it. I suppose a number of other factors go into it. But glad to know the gist of it.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I can't figure out this one.

Seriously though - you have to beat the game (all 7 days), and make sure you've wienered Cream, kept her happy & fed and you get the 3-some ending...with Cream's mom aka Vanilla.
Finished with happy, fed & wienered bunny. Just Vanilla with no extra topping. Usually get that so I didn't even know a 3-way was a thing.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018

Finished with happy, fed & wienered bunny. Just Vanilla with no extra topping. Usually get that so I didn't even know a 3-way was a thing.
I'll look at the code later, after I close the ramen shop to find out the exact conditions. Gotta head downstairs soon to sell ramen & ramen accessories to the tourists soon. :cautious:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
And for anyone else inclined to bitch and complain: The management regrets that you found the product unsuitable for your needs. Please feel free to return the unused portion for a refund of the purchase price.
Hello yes, I would like to return this product please. I had to open the box before I could see if I wanted it or not so it may not be packaged perfectly. There might be some stains but I'm sure you can resell it. Also, the Estonian government confiscated all the lolis so it's mostly just weird tall Sonic now. No, I do not have my receipt or the card I used to purchase it with, unfortunately. There was an anus-related accident a while back that required both of those things. Anyhow, I'll take the store credit. Thanks in advance.

Gotta head downstairs soon to sell ramen & ramen accessories to the tourists soon. :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Thank you for saving my unlimited bandwidth. Would hate to even waste that knowing where it would go. Saved me from wasting my time.
I see what you were trying to do here, and I enjoyed it. Sarcasm is difficult to convey on internet forums :)

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Very cool game, with a lot of potential, but it needs a good artist.
If you replace all the backgrounds with better ones, bring all the CG characters into the same style, add more CG for different actions - the game would be 10 out of 10.
Now we get a lot of text, some drawings of not very good quality and that's it...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
wait... novilon, you selling your mod of babysitting cream?, woah!, interesting, I wish we could have that freedom to make a free refund on vanja games for having bought their products as well as your mods novilon, Unfortunately vanja's games products are so strict that they even spy on you in case you do something wrong like reuploading them there, aren't they supposed to have some kind of virus for spying on what we do with our files? That is supposed to be illegal to sell products with viruses of that class. :unsure:

that reminds me that there was a gamejolt user who uploaded a crash bandicoot fan game with a virus that deleted and uninstalled the original crash trilogy games and the fourth because that gamejolt user hated something about those games, the game itself was good but having that kind of virus then they had to ban it and yes, what that user did is wrong, the case could be dangerous. :confused:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Very cool game, with a lot of potential, but it needs a good artist.
If you replace all the backgrounds with better ones, bring all the CG characters into the same style, add more CG for different actions - the game would be 10 out of 10.
Now we get a lot of text, some drawings of not very good quality and that's it...
Surprisingly enough (by which I mean, utterly unsurprisingly and completely predictably), you're not the first person to make that observation.

The answer was, is, and always will be the same: Unless some generous patron of the arts steps forward with multiple thousands of dollars to pay an artist to draw a couple hundred images to exact specifications -- or unless an artist with a lot of spare time on their hands is crazy enough to do all that work for free -- the art situation will not change.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
According to the current code, the three possible endings are:

• You have to get Cream's "happiness" all the way up to 50, but not gotten her naked, in order to get the "best ending" with Vanilla taking you to her bedroom where Amy and Sally are already waiting for you so that all three of them can bang the stuffing out of you. :cool:
  • If you've gotten her naked, then you get the "good ending" where Vanilla takes you to bed and bangs you herself without inviting Amy or Sally over to help.
  • If you have not gotten her naked or gotten her happiness to 50, you get the "not-so-good ending" where Vanilla just pays you for watching Cream and sends you on your way.

So if you want to get the orgy ending, you have to finish with a happy, fed, and not wienered bunny.

And don't ask me why it was implemented that way, because I really don't know. (Though if I had to guess, my first guess would be that it ties into the whole positive/negative morality thing, and was meant to be yet another "secret ending" for people to find if they did the non-obvious, non-intuitive thing and did not do anything naughty with Cream during the week despite practically every situation in the game encouraging them to do otherwise...?)

Reactions: seronis

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
According to the current code, the three possible endings are:

• You have to get Cream's "happiness" all the way up to 50, but not gotten her naked, in order to get the "best ending" with Vanilla taking you to her bedroom where Amy and Sally are already waiting for you so that all three of them can bang the stuffing out of you. :cool:
  • If you've gotten her naked, then you get the "good ending" where Vanilla takes you to bed and bangs you herself without inviting Amy or Sally over to help.
  • If you have not gotten her naked or gotten her happiness to 50, you get the "not-so-good ending" where Vanilla just pays you for watching Cream and sends you on your way.

So if you want to get the orgy ending, you have to finish with a happy, fed, and not wienered bunny.

And don't ask me why it was implemented that way, because I really don't know. (Though if I had to guess, my first guess would be that it ties into the whole positive/negative morality thing, and was meant to be yet another "secret ending" for people to find if they did the non-obvious, non-intuitive thing and did not do anything naughty with Cream during the week despite practically every situation in the game encouraging them to do otherwise...?)
Thanks for checking that Novilon - ramen sales kicked my butt today... :sleep:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i think is a verygood reward for a very good babysitter,cream is a child and if you maintain her innocense without making her a little naughty,the player need to maintain his hormones and try to make their journey boring and clean without drop anything to be a little bad and then in the end the player get rewarded by the best ending for his great effort to control his hormones but yeah,it's work very well for a very good reward. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes