Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
frazzanova,not only is the same game,this version of novilon have differents things like differents arts and more change than the others versions,originally is made by avalonx,some times after that,someone ported the flash version to a renpy version so we can continue playing with it,more times after someone known as fuzzybunny doing a mod adding differents things like new images and music etc... so more later novilon make his own mod too about this game too.

others peoples can make their versions of this game with their differences,who knows... probably change sonic to amy babysitting cream and more mods made by others peoples,meanwhile... we have this version getting updated thanks to novilon.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, started new play, first event with cream she is not showing up. Is the artwork just not there? Why continue to add new invisible content when there is no old visible content?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
How many times can you port the same decade old game with the same content? I've never seen what value this adds over the original.
Possibly because you've never actually downloaded it and compared them side-by-side? Fuzzy added quite a bit of stuff in his version, and fixed a number of bugs, and then I've added content and fixed bugs since I picked it up. All of which is detailed in the changelogs on the first post, if you'd bother to read them. But apparently nobody can be arsed to even read changelogs, or FAQs, or anything else.

Thank you for saving my unlimited bandwidth. Would hate to even waste that knowing where it would go. Saved me from wasting my time.
Same to you, fella.

And for anyone else inclined to bitch and complain: The management regrets that you found the product unsuitable for your needs. Please feel free to return the unused portion for a refund of the purchase price.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
OK, started new play, first event with cream she is not showing up. Is the artwork just not there? Why continue to add new invisible content when there is no old visible content?
Which "first event" in particular?

I agree that the game needs more art. But for that, of course, we need someone to actually draw it. A couple of people have stepped up to make some contributions (itsonlyme, in particular) -- but they, like everyone else, have actual day jobs to work and lives to live, so it's not like I can ask them to just drop everything and work 24/7 on nothing but game art until every possible scene is fully illustrated.

We're not a professional game-development outfit that gets paid for working on this; we're just a scant handful of people who've volunteered to work on this thing in whatever spare time we happen to have. So we're doing what we can, when we can. Sorry if it's not enough for you. Again, the management regrets that the product proved unsuitable for your needs; please feel free to return the unused portion to its place of purchase for a refund.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Possibly because you've never actually downloaded it and compared them side-by-side? Fuzzy added quite a bit of stuff in his version, and fixed a number of bugs, and then I've added content and fixed bugs since I picked it up. All of which is detailed in the changelogs on the first post, if you'd bother to read them. But apparently nobody can be arsed to even read changelogs, or FAQs, or anything else.
So some bug fixes on a decade old game, and a couple scenes of crudely drawn art taken from other artists. *slow clap* Could have at least used some of his other commissioned art.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I'm so fucking confused about the 50 remakes this game has with almost all of them abandoned or some shit. Can't there just be one version thats worked on lmao.

Jul 13, 2020
yeah but wasnt this one also abandoned before?
This thing is effectively one big baton pass, Aval0nX started it before attempting to scam backers and donors and breaking down when people realised how much of a pedo he was. Years later, Protofan copied the script and rewrote it to work in Renpy, then stopped. FuzzyBunny23 picked it up and started writing improvements and then vanished off the face of the internet. So now it's Novilon picking up from the changes FuzzyBunny made to Protofan's rewrite of AvalonX's game.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
This thing is effectively one big baton pass, Aval0nX started it before attempting to scam backers and donors
Really? I hadn't heard about that part. I always figured he either just got bored with the drudgery of actually working on it (which is what kills a lot of projects, really), or he got pissed off at having everyone pressuring him to add this, remove that, OMG why aren't you catering to my specific fetish, et cetera, et cetera, and just ragequit.

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
Really? I hadn't heard about that part. I always figured he either just got bored with the drudgery of actually working on it (which is what kills a lot of projects, really), or he got pissed off at having everyone pressuring him to add this, remove that, OMG why aren't you catering to my specific fetish, et cetera, et cetera, and just ragequit.
And youve picked up that mantle. Youve done a great job improving this game, and dealing with the crap people throw at you. Keep it up =)

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This thing is effectively one big baton pass, Aval0nX started it before attempting to scam backers and donors and breaking down when people realised how much of a pedo he was. Years later, Protofan copied the script and rewrote it to work in Renpy, then stopped. FuzzyBunny23 picked it up and started writing improvements and then vanished off the face of the internet. So now it's Novilon picking up from the changes FuzzyBunny made to Protofan's rewrite of AvalonX's game.
This should be an anime series.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Which "first event" in particular?

I agree that the game needs more art. But for that, of course, we need someone to actually draw it. A couple of people have stepped up to make some contributions (itsonlyme, in particular) -- but they, like everyone else, have actual day jobs to work and lives to live, so it's not like I can ask them to just drop everything and work 24/7 on nothing but game art until every possible scene is fully illustrated.

We're not a professional game-development outfit that gets paid for working on this; we're just a scant handful of people who've volunteered to work on this thing in whatever spare time we happen to have. So we're doing what we can, when we can. Sorry if it's not enough for you. Again, the management regrets that the product proved unsuitable for your needs; please feel free to return the unused portion to its place of purchase for a refund.
Just keep doing what you are doing.... if no one picked up the idea and tried to make it better we would all still be driving a fricking Model T Ford.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes