Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
nice,is a good little game but there is a limit,i don't want to create an account and loggin it,im not sure of these pages too so yeah,thanks for it but im not going to make an account,i finish the demo and i stay that in that way. (y) ;)

megisss

Apr 7, 2022
i am happy that somebody continues this game i hope to see more events if you go for a good boy rute

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
In the Arcade What is the right combo for Crossover fighter 3 ? I use to know it, but that was way back when I was rping the Original Babysitting Cream game.

Jul 13, 2020
In the Arcade What is the right combo for Crossover fighter 3 ? I use to know it, but that was way back when I was rping the Original Babysitting Cream game.
Part of this now being in renpy means you've got the script yourself, it's every game/*.rpy file. You can also find the stat requirements to any scene you want.
  1. Quarter Circle Left Down
  2. Medium Punch
  3. Light Kick
  4. Back Down Forward

Reactions: SavageKing

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
You picked the one that takes skill and then for the moves I remember them by the numbers for the choices 1, 2, 1, 3

nenten

Dec 17, 2018
Like I said, because of the type of game this is with that and all the peeping I'm surprised that the use of uh... The night night kind of drugs aren't involved for late night visits.
There's certainly a lot of lines crossed for a game like this, but this version has made moves to keep everything as consensual as possible. So in that regard there's a pretty big step between peeping and knocking out.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
You need to meet her while on the nature trail in the park, then I believe you get the choice to go to her house. It's not an explorable area, and only features in one event. Note that you cannot encounter Amy on the first and last days, but you can on any other day.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Invite her over. After having sex with amy on Vanilla's Bed, there will be dialogue where Cream comes in to use the bathroom.
That's not how you get to Amy's house, that's how you trigger a threesome with Amy if you already got the flags after being there.
If you meant that she gives you the adress, that's for Mochi-Mochi shop.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes