FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
It's not really necessary in this case, since the files aren't packed into a single archive like some games do. All of the image files are visible under /game/images.
*Facepalm* Goes to show how much I know about renpy games then.. I've read you had to decompile/extract resources and never really looked at the directories - LOL

Now that I know I can see that there's seems to some pics that seem to be 'rough drafts' of scenes - such as 'event dressing room caught'.
Maybe the artists on here could perhaps look at these & perhaps tidy them up to help out ?

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
*Facepalm* Goes to show how much I know about renpy games then.. I've read you had to decompile/extract resources and never really looked at the directories - LOL
Well, that can be the case with a lot of Ren'py games, yes. Ren'py gives you, as the developer, the option to "package" everything into a "closed" distribution that has the images, game code, etc. packed into binary archives so that users can't just directly view all of the images without having to play the game, or go in and hack/modify the code to bypass the "boring parts", and so on.

BSC isn't compiled that way, though. Once you unzip and install it, all of the pieces are right there in the subdirectories. The only exception is the Android build(*), which does come as a "packed" APK file, and that's mostly because Android requires it.

Now that I know I can see that there's seems to some pics that seem to be 'rough drafts' of scenes - such as 'event dressing room caught'.
Maybe the artists on here could perhaps look at these & perhaps tidy them up to help out ?
There's already a couple of images that are going to get swapped out for improved versions from itsonlyme in the next release. :)

(* Speaking of Android, I have good news on that front. I finally figured out why I couldn't get the previous Android builds to compile and run correctly. It's one of those stupid little things that seems obvious in hindsight but, thanks to sloppy documentation and stale "how-to" guides that no one ever updates or maintains :mad:, was buried deep in some obscure section of one of the game's configuration-and-startup files. SO — when v0.3.5 drops, there will be an Android release at the same time as the PC and Mac releases, for once! :) )

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Update:
Sorry! Sorrysorrysorry! :oops: I foolishly let myself give in to the temptation to make "just one tiny little change" yesterday evening, and all of a sudden my Muse kicked in and next thing I know I'm in the middle of rewriting the "at the movies" section. Gimme 'til the weekend, okay? I think I'm on a roll, here... :giggle:

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
Update:
Sorry! Sorrysorrysorry! :oops: I foolishly let myself give in to the temptation to make "just one tiny little change" yesterday evening, and all of a sudden my Muse kicked in and next thing I know I'm in the middle of rewriting the "at the movies" section. Gimme 'til the weekend, okay? I think I'm on a roll, here... :giggle:
Don't worry little brother we've been waiting for this game for ages one or two more weeks won't kill us so go ahead with your work and when you are satisfied publish the update we will wait.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
If i could make a simple request, I'd like more mentions of pregnancy or the risk of pregnancy if at all possible
This actually does make sense since you can already purchase condoms once you know about the Mochi store...and a RNG can determine the change of impregnation with condom use vs. no condom use vs. Cream sabotaging the condoms... :devilish:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
i wouldn't expect actual pregnancy stuff, but i do enjoy just the mentions of it.
Rabbits are known to have a pregancy term average of a single month. But this game is done in a week. A quirk about pregant rabbits is their major behaviour shifts which happen almost immediately after 1 day or two in), increased appetites, and the need to get chubbier. I have a few rabbits myself. The funny part isnthat getting chubby isn't hpw they have their belly bump. In fact, for rabbits, the pregnant belly happens to be when the rabbit is actually about to go in labor, a couple of days prior! Rabbits really do know how to keep the multiplication tables secret until it is too late.

For cartoon logic here, I would say that Sonic's super sperm could shave off 1/6th of the time, so that you can have it all happen within the week.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
wasn't really requesting actual pregnancy since that would probably be more work than its worth, just the mention of it more often since i can only really thing of one or two lines of dialogue relating to it.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Pregnancy makes less than zero sense in a game that only covers a week. A fertilized egg might not even have fully attached to the uterus in a week which means the body itself wouldnt know its potentially pregnant. This is why even hospital administered blood tests might not show positive for up to 2 weeks after the act.

Pregnancy is one of my preferred tags. I like to see it anywhere it makes sense. Not where it would be utterly moronic

Jan 8, 2022
There's certainly a lot of lines crossed for a game like this, but this version has made moves to keep everything as consensual as possible. So in that regard there's a pretty big step between peeping and knocking out.
I mean yeah... But given the fact that Cream is still at the "stage" where she lives with Vanilla and needs a babysitter, I think that aspect alone is a crossed bridge and it wouldn't be much of a leap to do something like that if drugging is already involved, especially since Cream theoretically would never know about it and therefore would be better off than Tails.

It would be more... Gentle, tame comparatively.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I mean yeah... But given the fact that Cream is still at the "stage" where she lives with Vanilla and needs a babysitter, I think that aspect alone is a crossed bridge and it wouldn't be much of a leap to do something like that if drugging is already involved, especially since Cream theoretically would never know about it and therefore would be better off than Tails.

It would be more... Gentle, tame comparatively.
Well, the abusive behavior towards tails is going away. That much has already been decided. The only reason it hasn't been removed yet is because I haven't started rewriting and revising that particular side plot yet. (I suppose I could just bypass or disable the existing code until then, but the game is such a spaghetti-coded Rube Goldberg contraption that I'm wary of just ripping out or bypassing entire sections like that. :oops: )

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I was able to use my modded save file with the new version without issue. (By modded, I mean Sanic can wiener Cream in Vanilla's bedroom on day 1 without those pesky affinity checks :devilish:).

It looks like Novilon fixed the movie theater busy on MONDAY issue from the previous build. Yay.

Is it my imagination, or did dinner really take 4 hours? :unsure:

The extended activities at 23:00 are still there...as long as you have energy, time stands still.

I did see some new art. Noice.

Overall, decent update and it didn't even break my wallet. :p

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, the time-of-day system hasn't been overhauled yet. It's still a work in progress, and I want to make sure I have all of the ramifications worked out before I start ripping out the existing day/time counters and replacing them. :)

The movie theater being busy on Monday was, I think, a leftover weirdness from the original incarnation of the game, where you couldn't even see a movie until day 3 (Wednesday), and then once you see a movie, you can't see another one for 3 days after that. Fuzzy, or possibly Proto, changed the counter so you could start seeing movies on day 1, but the "busy/not-busy" check wasn't changed to match. Hopefully, it works better now.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
  • Rewrite of the "special ice cream" scenes in the Kitchen to make them more consensual and less "rape-y". (There is still a less-moral path if you give in to lust when she's not ready for it, but you also have a chance to partially redeem yourself if you make the right choice afterward.)
  • Cleanup & revisions to the "Call Amy" and "Call Knuckles" phone conversations.
  • Rewrite of all current "Amy comes over to visit" (when she comes to Vanilla's house after you call her) scenes.
Dam - I forgot about the 'Call overs' & 'Ice Cream event' doing my notes.
There's a lot of content I've missed :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Keeps crashing, says it has a bug on android
You're gonna need to be a little more specific than that. Crashes when? At what point in the game? What error message, precisely, does it give you when it does?

Oh -- and on what kind of Android device (brand and model), and what version of Android OS is running on it? There are zillions of different Android devices out there.

"Says it has a bug" doesn't tell me anything useful.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes