Geralt272727

May 5, 2022
Samsung galaxy Ao3, on Android version 12, and and it crashes right after you hit start. Phone says it keeps crashing because it has a bug wait for developer to come out with a bug fix, then update.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hm. Okay, I'll take a look at it, and see if I can figure out what's different between that device and what I tested it on. (Android 12 is one difference, for sure; I didn't even know they were up to 12 yet.)

However, just for the record: "Babysitting Cream" is basically just a giant, complex script, which is interpreted and executed by the Ren'Py game engine and a Python interpreter. So if there's some kind of conflict between Android 12 and the Ren'Py engine itself, I have no control over that; "the developer" who would have to fix it are the people behind Ren'Py. I'll see what I can figure out, though.

Geralt272727

May 5, 2022
I understand, sorry for the lack of info in the first post. Was at work so had to be quick. Thank you for keeping the game alive and improving it by the way.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Subplot Speculation: Who are the Mystery characters ???

While doing my mapping I stumbled across another 'cut-scene' that I don't recall seeing before (the 1st you see on Monday Night) and it got me wondering WHO these characters may be & what the original developer may've been thinking of... & I have a theory.

After brightening the scene you can clearly see these shadows

mystery.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Checking the internet I suspect these 2 characters are ...

Possibles.png

Why ??
- Lien-Da - Dark eyes with pointed corner, 'Flattened' Hair & dreadlocks hanging down from the hair
- Nicole - Green Eyes, Pointed ears with 'tuffs' on the end

Does it make you wonder what the mystery sub-plot is all about ? (or do you even care ??)...
- an Enemy of Knuckles that hates technology & a Highly advance A.I. apparently working together - Why ??
- May have something to do with Vanilla who works for a company that owns a sex shop & also sponsors the Guides
- Sally is the one that gives Sonic the map to the Mochi shop & hint that he should treat himself
- Amy notices that 'something is happening' around them

Any suggestions and speculations ?!?! - I know mine can cover the 'technology & people changing' aspects but I wonder what others may think

(There is even a possibility of seeing a future Dominatrix scene at some point as the game develops because of Lien-Da... :LOL: )

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Subplot Speculation: Who are the Mystery characters ???

While doing my mapping I stumbled across another 'cut-scene' that I don't recall seeing before (the 1st you see on Monday Night) and it got me wondering WHO these characters may be & what the original developer may've been thinking of... & I have a theory.
The second cut-scene was something else added in the latest (v0.3.5) release. I didn't mention it in the changelog because I wanted it to be a surprise. ;)

As for the rest of your speculations — all I will say is that the character on the left is not Lien-Da. :) (I wasn't even aware of that character until you mentioned her.)

Their actual identities may or may not be significant — remember, Babysitting Cream is taking place in a sort of alternate-universe timeline(*) where, having decisively won "the war", they've more-or-less retired from "Freedom Fighter"-ing and mostly settled down / moved on to "civilian" jobs. So, Nicole and our as-yet-unidentified echidna may now be working for the Mobian equivalent of the FBI as investigative field agents, or something like that. Or maybe not. :unsure:

(* and no, I am not going to invoke "the multiverse" and have any of the characters crossing universes to meet alternate versions of themselves. :p )

Polestar Dragon

Apr 10, 2019
First off - You're an absolute legend for developing and maintaining this, Novilon.
Just yesterday, I was randomly thinking about this game and decided I wanted to play it again (it's been several years since the last time I played it). Looked around to find the download, and... found this new version which was updated literally two days ago. Madness. You're doing god's work.

Secondly - How do you feel about the idea of original music? I'd be willing to work on a full original soundtrack if you think that might be something the game could use. The super crusty and compressed CeeLo Green instrumental is indeed a classic, but I feel like we could do better than that. What do you think?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Secondly - How do you feel about the idea of original music? I'd be willing to work on a full original soundtrack if you think that might be something the game could use. The super crusty and compressed CeeLo Green instrumental is indeed a classic, but I feel like we could do better than that. What do you think?
I vote that you stick the default Renpy "Get your freak on" track in at least once. :devilish:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
The second cut-scene was something else added in the latest (v0.3.5) release. I didn't mention it in the changelog because I wanted it to be a surprise. ;)
Ah THAT'S why I've don't remember seeing it before- dam Spoiler alert !!

As for the rest of your speculations — all I will say is that the character on the left is not Lien-Da. :) (I wasn't even aware of that character until you mentioned her.)
Hmm - well I didn't either until I googled.. Apart from Knuckles the only other similar character I knew of was Tikal - & IMHO it doesn't seem to be her as she has Blue eyes & smooth 'hair' like Knuckles

......So, Nicole and our as-yet-unidentified echidna may now be working for the Mobian equivalent of the FBI as investigative field agents.........
Well.. I think you may've dropped a hint by accident - at least I'm right about Nicole & the other is an echidna :LOL: & that definitely doesn't look like Knuckles shadow - his hair is flatter than that

Shame about it not being Lien-Da.. I think some people might like to see a bit of Dominatrix/role reversal considering how 'rough' Sonic can be toward Amy/Sally when they come over

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Well, the silhouettes were generated by taking a couple of pieces of fan-art, and then using a couple of photoshop filters to desaturate the color palette and darken them down to pretty much black-on-black. So, it's possible that the art of the character on the left isn't quite "on model", depending on who drew it. (I just found them via google image search.)

If/when they become more central to the game, I'll probably have them re-drawn; this was just a quick-and-dirty solution to replace the previous "generic hooded figure in black" image with something a little more interesting. :)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
First off - You're an absolute legend for developing and maintaining this, Novilon.
Just yesterday, I was randomly thinking about this game and decided I wanted to play it again (it's been several years since the last time I played it). Looked around to find the download, and... found this new version which was updated literally two days ago. Madness. You're doing god's work.
<elvis>Thankyou, thankyouverymuch...</elvis> :ROFLMAO:

Still, part of the credit definitely goes to my predecessors: Protofan, who took the original flash game and ported it to Ren'Py; and FuzzyBunny23, who took the port and really got the ball rolling on revising and extending it.

I'm certainly open to the idea if it's something you want to work on. :) I never really knew where the original theme music came from anyway, and I'm certainly not committed to keeping it if you can come up with something more appropriate!

Last edited:
Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Polestar Dragon

Apr 10, 2019
Still, part of the credit definitely goes to my predecessors: Protofan, who took the original flash game and ported it to Ren'Py; and FuzzyBunny23, who took the port and really got the ball rolling on revising and extending it.
Of course, I would be remiss to not acknowledge their hard work as well! I'm just glad to know that the torch is still being carried after all these years. :PogChamp:

I'm certainly open to the idea if it's something you want to work on. :)
Sweet! We'll have decide what kind of style and sound would be most fitting - I'll play around with a few ideas and see if I can't whip something up as a sort of "proof-of-concept".

I never really knew where the original theme music came from anyway

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
hey question how do get sally to give u oral at fountain square
Looking at my notes (which are incomplete btw) but I think it's a random event that can happen from 2nd day onwards
- you need to 'watch the fountain' & if the event is triggered you need to 'change the subject' & ask 'what have you been up to lately'

Last edited:

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Can get from either Amy or Sally when you call them over - however for Amy not determined exact conditions
To get the map from Amy you need two steps.
1) Make Amy aware of the Mochi shop - either by calling her, talking about gossip on the phone, there's a 14% chance that she will talk about how weird things are, and starts to look for the shop, OR by running into her in the park, going to her appartment and having sex with Amy there. If you had sex with Cream before having sex with Amy in her appartment, it unlocks the Amy/Cream threesome.
2) Actually recieve the map from Amy. Either the same gossip call as above, or call her over and have sex with her. If she was aware of the mochi shop before, she will say she found the shop and give you the map.

• Wow
Reactions: FoxyTails

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
To get the map from Amy you need two steps.
1) Make Amy aware of the Mochi shop - either by calling her, talking about gossip on the phone, there's a 14% chance that she will talk about how weird things are, and starts to look for the shop, OR by running into her in the park, going to her appartment and having sex with Amy there. If you had sex with Cream before having sex with Amy in her appartment, it unlocks the Amy/Cream threesome.
2) Actually recieve the map from Amy. Either the same gossip call as above, or call her over and have sex with her. If she was aware of the mochi shop before, she will say she found the shop and give you the map.
Yeah - I now remember the 'Meet Amy on Park Path' event would trigger in getting the map from her - thanks.. It's a random event iirc that happens from day 2 onwards, must've forgot to add that to my notes.
Didn't know about the Gossip trigger though - now gonna add that

cainmike

Mar 13, 2023
Looking at my notes (which are incomplete btw) but I think it's a random event that can happen from 2nd day onwards
- you need to 'watch the fountain' & if the event is triggered you need to 'change the subject' & ask 'what have you been up to lately'

ok what about the threesome with marine

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Not found that & considering that in the achievements it states 'Threesome w/Cream & Marine (in dev)' I'm guessing it hasn't been added yet (along with the 'Threesome w/Cream & Tails (in dev)' )

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
As Foxytails says above: Anything that says "(in dev)" does not exist yet; they're just placeholders for things to be added at some point. They can't actually be reached yet.

Same thing for anything marked "(will expand)", as well – they're technically achievable, but they're just placeholders that have minimal, if any, actual content.

cainmike

Mar 13, 2023
As Foxytails says above: Anything that says "(in dev)" does not exist yet; they're just placeholders for things to be added at some point. They can't actually be reached yet.

Same thing for anything marked "(will expand)", as well – they're technically achievable, but they're just placeholders that have minimal, if any, actual content.
even these two

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes