seronis

May 9, 2022
If a time system ever gets done I would like to see a feature where after you've managed to 'win' the game normally, future playthroughs would be adjusted so that Vanilla calls you night before she shows up and mentions she has a chance to work another week for bonus pay and would transfer you more rings. That way playthroughs after your first arent so time constricted and you can see more total events in a single playthrough without feeling like you need to rush for the end game. Who wouldnt like to buy more cookies anyways ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BabysittingCreamBetaMixEdition-0.3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: 8belows

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
New 1st day guide - this one cuts out the 'Mall Stall' Shopping grind to get RWC up from my previous guide - instead it's based on the fact you could only do the shopping trip(s) a maximum 3 times (as I suggested in my last post)

Of course IF Novilon changes the timing in-game so that each action adds to the clock xx minutes instead of setting the time to specific times (Which I think it does atm hence timing bugs occuring) this could restrict how many actions you can do at different locations and would make this guide obsolete

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Living Room > Call Cream > Watch Cartoons > Movies > Ignore > Investigate > Confront > Get Carrot Toy (Caught Cream With Vibrator)
Unless this is needed to get enough stats to get cream to have sex, i'd say delay it until after you have sex, there's a unique scene that way.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Unless this is needed to get enough stats to get cream to have sex, i'd say delay it until after you have sex, there's a unique scene that way.
If you're talking about the anal scene then actually getting the toy this early could actually get you this achievement by the 2nd day since you've (hopefully) got the Anal Play achievement, the Mochi Mochi Map to buy the Dildo, & have the vibrator & batteries

You could skip this line if you want to but it'll reduce RWC by 15,Lust by 1, Peeping by 2 & Touch by 1 so you'll have to come up with some other method of getting those back another way. Lust & Touch I believe are ones required to get other 'special events' like the Icecream, Special Treat & these need to be around 10 or above

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Of course IF Novilon changes the timing in-game so that each action adds to the clock xx minutes instead of setting the time to specific times (Which I think it does atm hence timing bugs occuring) this could restrict how many actions you can do at different locations and would make this guide obsolete
The current game code does both, unfortunately. :rolleyes: Some actions advance the clock by adding an hour or two to whatever the current time is, while others explicitly set the clock to a specific time-of-day after they complete. That, plus the fact that the clock can't advance past 2300 hours (11PM) because there's no mechanism to let you go from "today" to "tomorrow" other than going to sleep, makes for a wonky system full of "time warps".

** BUG **
Despite low E you can using phone & call anyone repeatedly
Yeah, the phone-call system doesn't have any "energy" checks in it. Yet. :cool:

In some ways, the "energy" issue and the time-of-day issue go hand-in-hand, in terms of not making much sense when it comes to how long an action takes to perform or how much energy it requires from you. Based on a couple of exchanges I had with him before he vanished, FuzzyBunny had actually been thinking about doing away with a lot of the "it takes 1 energy point just to talk to someone" checks, which just add a lot of complexity to the code for no real gameplay benefit, and I'm starting to lean that way myself. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
In some ways, the "energy" issue and the time-of-day issue go hand-in-hand, in terms of not making much sense when it comes to how long an action takes to perform or how much energy it requires from you.
I agree some of the energy settings are quite weird, for example:-
- in backyard it take you E-5 to say 'bet you cant do a handstand' (you're just talking) but only E-1 to grab her & hold her up (Physical activity) then E-5 to 'get your cock out' (OK must be difficult to do that while holding her up at the same time - LOL), In Vanilla room E-1 to ask her to take off her dress (Talking), yet E-10 to ask if she want to sleep with you (More Talking), E-30 to lay her on the bed (Physical action) which is the same E-30 as when you kiss her (you're just touching & its not THAT physical... yet)...as I said weird

Timing wise I think (if it was me) maybe get rid of the existing method and maybe come up with an 'action counter' that adds time based on the type of action taking place.
As we know the 'day' is 8:00am to 23:00 (15Hours), If we split this up into 5min 'blocks' - we end up with 180 'action blocks' & then we can assign 'x' number of blocks to certain action clicks to use as a form of counter, when the counter changes it calculate/display the time by something like 'time=time+(Counter*5)' (or whatever method is currently used to display time)

- Watching cartoons could take 15mins (3 blocks)
- playing a board game may take 1/2h (6 blocks)
- Getting Ice cream could take 10min (2blocks)
- a Bus ride could take 10mins (2 blocks)
- Calling on Phone takes 5m (1 block)

then can have a 'counter check' at key locations (Downtown / park / outside / backyard / living room etc) & depending on Counter value depends on what options are available
- Mall: counter > 120 (6pm) - Shops are shutting time to go somewhere else
- Beach: counter > 144(8pm) - Getting late. Time to go home
- Outside / Backyard counter >180(11pm) too late to go anywhere
- Living room counter>180 Its late & small bunnies should be in bed

Well - whatever method you choose, I wish you luck & lets hope it's better than the existing mess

Reactions: ButtNumz

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Timing wise I think (if it was me) maybe get rid of the existing method and maybe come up with an 'action counter' that adds time based on the type of action taking place.
As we know the 'day' is 8:00am to 23:00 (15Hours), If we split this up into 5min 'blocks' - we end up with 180 'action blocks' & then we can assign 'x' number of blocks to certain action clicks to use as a form of counter
That's actually pretty close to what I've been thinking, as well. :giggle: The current time system basically doesn't even have the concept of "minutes"; it only knows "hours", and can only advance by a minimum of 1 hour at a time -- and as near as I can tell, there are no checks anywhere to prevent the clock from going "backwards" if the end of an event invokes an explicit "set hours = x" when the clock is already > x.

It would, indeed, make a lot more sense to implement some concept of "minutes", and have each event take some defined number of minutes, with checks to see if it's "too early" or "too late" for a given event. Implementing that is going to take some careful re-jiggering of what looks like some pretty dodgy Python code, though.

When do you estimate the next update to be?
Typical update cycle is 3-4 months, so sometime in June or July.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
is there a way to get to marine or is random
I forgot the day, either the 3rd, 4th, or 6th (too lazy to check the code right now), but you have to talk to Cream in Vanilla's bedroom first thing, and she'll mention the girly scout (Marine) is selling da cookies.

Depending on how many rings you have / give to her will influence what you can do with her...you can be lame and
...you can
or you can

Save before you make your choice...and have a lot of rings.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I forgot the day, either the 3rd, 4th, or 6th (too lazy to check the code right now), but you have to talk to Cream in Vanilla's bedroom first thing, and she'll mention the girly scout (Marine) is selling da cookies.
I've Played & checked. The Special Events are...
Day 2: Free Bus to Beach
Day 3: Ice cream Truck event
Day 4: Carnival Event
Day 6: Scouts Event

Yeah you need 500 rings if you want to get the last result.
Nope :p . based on the text Marine says....

Hello, Mr. Hedgehog! I’m here on behalf of Girlie Scout Unit 02.....
...and our new flavor this year, Triple-Ginger Nutties! Only
10 rings a box, sir.
and we also have a special offer if you decide to donate to our cause, sir.

For a 'Sponsorship' donation of
100 rings, you'll get some special commemorative Girlie Scout memorabilia along with your cookies.
And for a 'Grand Sponsorship' donation of
300 rings, you’ll get all that, and much more!

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, I reduced the amount of rings needed for Marine's girlie-scout nookie cookie packages a couple of versions ago (in v0.3.3, to be exact) because the original amounts were kind of excessive. (Especially the first option, where a single box of cookies alone would cost you something like 50 rings. Seeing as how an entire pizza, with delivery charges, only costs 30 rings, that was a completely ridiculous price just for cookies, no matter how tasty they might be. :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: DarkLink

ForbiddenFan12

Nov 29, 2017
That's actually pretty close to what I've been thinking, as well. :giggle: The current time system basically doesn't even have the concept of "minutes"; it only knows "hours", and can only advance by a minimum of 1 hour at a time -- and as near as I can tell, there are no checks anywhere to prevent the clock from going "backwards" if the end of an event invokes an explicit "set hours = x" when the clock is already > x.

It would, indeed, make a lot more sense to implement some concept of "minutes", and have each event take some defined number of minutes, with checks to see if it's "too early" or "too late" for a given event. Implementing that is going to take some careful re-jiggering of what looks like some pretty dodgy Python code, though.

Typical update cycle is 3-4 months, so sometime in June or July.
Yeah and it's funny that no matter what time you leave for the city, even at the beginning of the day. It always has frozen time, until you head home, at which. The clock then moves straight for 18:00. And it's just baffling since everything you do in the mall/movie theatre, or even in the park, should at minimum, take half an hour, to 2-3 hours tops. And if you went to the mall, just to buy 1 thing, you basically wasted a day:/

So I'm very happy about everything that is gonna help/change the entire time system.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Any achievement marked "(in dev)" means that part is still "in development", and doesn't exist yet. That entry in the journal is just a placeholder for now.

I should probably mark those as "hidden", so they don't show up in the journal at all, until I actually do something with them.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

forskin888

Jul 17, 2021
Any achievement marked "(in dev)" means that part is still "in development", and doesn't exist yet. That entry in the journal is just a placeholder for now.

I should probably mark those as "hidden", so they don't show up in the journal at all, until I actually do something with them.
Ok also quick question have you heard of fried bananas?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes