Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
even these two
You dominate Rogue at the shop if you answer one of the prompts "You know too much" after putting a load in Cream. Rogue insinuates that she knows what's been going on between Sanic and Cream and...

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
You dominate Rogue at the shop if you answer one of the prompts "You know too much" after putting a load in Cream. Rogue insinuates that she knows what's been going on between Sanic and Cream and...
Based on my notes you can only get this if you've managed to get Cream naked & your Moral< -10

As for the 'Cream Deepthroat' you'll need (I think) 6+ blowjobs & then Watch cartoon/movie > Pull up dress > Finish off in bathroom

seronis

May 9, 2022
When I download it why does i allow it to change my settings and download the AVG Browser?
Because somehow you cant tell the difference between the spamware that free hosts mix in with the download and the real download.

Honestly they are stupidly easy to tell apart if you take more than a split second to look at the file names, the file sizes, and the file contents. There is no excuse to not tell the difference between the valid downloads and the randomly replaced fakes.

If you see its giving you a fake. You cancel download. Refresh the page. And download again. Or you follow common sense advice and use one of the well known and repeatedly mentioned spam/ad blockers which you can google if you arent familiar with them

Reactions: ButtNumz

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
When I download it why does i allow it to change my settings and download the AVG Browser?
Because you didn't follow any of the instructions I put in big yellow letters right on the first page?

NOTE: After you download the file, it is strongly recommended that you use a file-hashing tool like or to calculate the signatures of the file you just downloaded, to confirm that you have actually gotten the correct file! If the filename or signature do not match what is given below, DO NOT OPEN IT.

There is a reason why I included that information, along with the exact filename you should receive and the MD5 / SHA file-hash signatures which you can use to verify that the contents of the received file are the same as what I uploaded.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
Any news on if/when we might be able to expect new/more art work for the game? I figure at this point it'd have to be made by someone else, but was curious if there's a window for it yet.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
ok last question and i should be up to speed howdo you get a footjob
I'm still getting round to double-checking my notes & checking required stats etc but my initial notes show you need to play the HBG game, hopefully get the 'Truth or Dare' (it's random) & get the option from Cream that says 'I dare you to be my Man Servant'.
Notes don't say what state of undress you need but I'll check .....

EDIT: Checked - you need to be able to 'get her dress off' - don't think any other stats are involved as done it twice with RWC=350 & 400 - with different Peeping/touch etc stats

Reactions: cainmike

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
The v0.3.5 update was just released a week ago, on 2023-03-07, and you already want another one?

Any news on if/when we might be able to expect new/more art work for the game? I figure at this point it'd have to be made by someone else, but was curious if there's a window for it yet.
I've been putting together a list of which scenes are most in need of new or additional artwork, and have a couple of artists now who are willing to put in some work on that front, so the next update should finally make more progress there. :)

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
The v0.3.5 update was just released a week ago, on 2023-03-07, and you already want another one?

I've been putting together a list of which scenes are most in need of new or additional artwork, and have a couple of artists now who are willing to put in some work on that front, so the next update should finally make more progress there. :)
You going to try and do a new art style or try and keep the current art style?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Just an off note, but i remember somewhere, I think in one of the Ren and Stimpy DVDs, it mentions there were 6-7 people making the drawings for those two characters, but somehow they made all the different styles work.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Itsonlyme has done a decent job of mimicking the current style so far, but I think we're going start making some changes, such as toning down or eliminating those heavy, cro-magnon-like eye ridges (which have always bugged a lot of people), and getting Sonic back to something a little more physically fit. (Avalon's more recent art has really gotten bad about "beer-gut Sonic", which is one reason I've been reluctant to use much of it.)

Just an off note, but i remember somewhere, I think in one of the Ren and Stimpy DVDs, it mentions there were 6-7 people making the drawings for those two characters, but somehow they made all the different styles work.
That usually works in animation because even if different animators or animation teams have different styles, you either have one team assigned to each specific episode (so the animation style is consistent throughout the episode), or you assign a specific animator to each specific character, so that the character's style is always consistent.

ForbiddenFan12

Nov 29, 2017
Okay I somehow managed to get more time on Day 2, via the free beach day event.

So when I asked Cream on how she was feeling at,11 pm, she mentioned the free beach day, and so we went. After the event ended, the clock then said 6 pm. Just figured I should bring this to your attention.

Reactions: seronis

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Okay I somehow managed to get more time on Day 2, via the free beach day event.

So when I asked Cream on how she was feeling at,11 pm, she mentioned the free beach day, and so we went. After the event ended, the clock then said 6 pm. Just figured I should bring this to your attention.
Yeah, the time-of-day system in general is a mess. Some events take far longer than they should, some events don't advance the clock at all... (It's interesting that it specifically set the clock backwards to 6PM, though; usually getting to 11PM puts you in a "time warp" where the clock never changes, but you can just keep doing stuff until you finally run out of energy and have to go to bed.)

One of the things on the roadmap is a complete overhaul of the timekeeping system. It's going to take some work to get it sorted out, though.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36
Jul 16, 2022
Yeah, the time-of-day system in general is a mess. Some events take far longer than they should, some events don't advance the clock at all... (It's interesting that it specifically set the clock backwards to 6PM, though; usually getting to 11PM puts you in a "time warp" where the clock never changes, but you can just keep doing stuff until you finally run out of energy and have to go to bed.)

One of the things on the roadmap is a complete overhaul of the timekeeping system. It's going to take some work to get it sorted out, though.
We have no doubt that you can do it. Take your time though, no rush necessary (y) .

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah, the time-of-day system in general is a mess..... some events don't advance the clock at all...
We have no doubt that you can do it. Take your time though, no rush necessary (y) .
Agree, My 'first day guide' relies on the 'Mall Stall' glitch & hate to waste time during the rest of the week just to build up the required RWC's
- although I admit I'm currently seeing (when I feel like it) whats the highest RWC you can get on day 1 if you can only do the shopping grind 3-4 times (3 time: 1 per shop or similar to the number of times you can do the Arcade) just in case when this bug is fixed

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes