Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Guide for checking updates:

1.- Check the tittle of the post.
2.- If the version has changed, there is a new version!
3.- Not changed?
4.- Wait 6 hours.
5.- Repeat step 1.
6.- Repeat step 2.
7.- Not changed?
8.- Repeat step 4.
9.- Nothing changed again?
10.- Come back to step 1 and start again!
i need better guide

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
How the update coming along? I ask out of curiosity, not to rush.
I have suggestion for Novilon - something I've seen on F95, and a few other games...an update progress tracker:

Example:
Re-write Cream's bedroom code - 80% done...
Add Chen's Ramen shop to mall - 35% done...
Add additional events to the beach - 0% done (looking for assistance with script writing)...

And update it on a consistent time frame, like the 1st of the month...just a thought...

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I have suggestion for Novilon - something I've seen on F95, and a few other games...an update progress tracker:

Example:
Add additional events to the beach - 0% done (looking for assistance with script writing)...

And update it on a consistent time frame, like the 1st of the month...just a thought...
Personally, I don't need anything this indepth. I was just curious. It's not like I don't have a large enough back catalog to get through that I can't wait.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Personally, I don't need anything this indepth. I was just curious. It's not like I don't have a large enough back catalog to get through that I can't wait.
I agree

I would think trying to estimate how much a particular segment is going would be difficult in the first place since how would Novilon know he's that far in the process ?

- We have already seen posts that he has mentioned 'I plan to work on xxxxx' or ' In the process of doing yyyy to xxxxx' but he wont know how much work is needed to be done to get that segment 'finished' & as bug free as possible

The best IMHO that we could expect would be an occasion change (maybe on on first post) to update us on progress - something like....

'July 2023 - Have started working on Sonic/Tail rewrite, Looking into possible changes to how Time progresses throughout game, Plan to Spell check & correct while updating outdated graphics as provided by {someone else} - with the HOPE of getting some of this done by September depending on time permitted'

NaosJ

Mar 1, 2022
This is already light years ahead of what Aval0nx and Avian were giving us even back in the 2010s.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
This is already light years ahead of what Aval0nx and Avian were giving us even back in the 2010s.
Aval0nX's and Avian's Old BSC: Flaming bag of :poop:

This version of BSC: More like a :poop: wrapped in crepe paper ;). Looks better, but the code is still mostly :poop:, with extra cheese, and some water sports if you're depraved enough to find it. Be thankful Novilon is at least nice enough to -try- to improve that code.

Thank you for using F95, please clean up your monitor after unloading the snek.

Reactions: 8belows

Revo

Jun 18, 2017

Example:

I see where you are coming, but i don't think is a good idea since he also have a irl job, and that's his priority, the game comes second. Regarding the writing, i think he'll be fine, he knows what he wants since it'll be his version of the story.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
not sure I agree with rewriting the rape-y scenes out of the game instead of making new content but whatever.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
not sure I agree with rewriting the rape-y scenes out of the game instead of making new content but whatever.
If you're talking about the Tails/Sonic part then Novilon 'has ideas' for 'new content' which may include some suggestions made by some of the posters here (like Desertrider & my own expansion on his idea). Novilon has also mentioned he has a 'folder of ideas' for content

Of course to make sure everything ties up which each other & there's no dead ends or new bugs created, it will take a while, however Novilon has always stated that he wants to fix the existing version of the game before adding new content & that at the time he took up the challenge it was 'quite a mess'

Reactions: DesertRider89

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
If you're talking about the Tails/Sonic part then Novilon 'has ideas' for 'new content' which may include some suggestions made by some of the posters here (like Desertrider & my own expansion on his idea). Novilon has also mentioned he has a 'folder of ideas' for content

Of course to make sure everything ties up which each other & there's no dead ends or new bugs created, it will take a while, however Novilon has always stated that he wants to fix the existing version of the game before adding new content & that at the time he took up the challenge it was 'quite a mess'
no the ice cream scenes

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
no the ice cream scenes
I suspect different people have different views as to 'rape-y stuff' . IMHO the icecream sequence, isn't as its an Aphrodisiac & since you need to get Cream to willingly take off her dress to start the event - its not as though Sonic rips it off & forces himself onto her

The only 'Rape-y(ish) thing I can see in this sequence is the part where you haven't taken her virginity up to this point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes