Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
One thing i would love to see in this game and any other game that use this kind of timed grinding system
is a endless mode or new game+ system arfter the first run
You mean one where all the stats are set to at least 10 so you should be able to pass most checks right out of the gate, and you can already take her clothes off or get her nekked and give Cream a decent weinering before lunch on the first day?

Nah. That function doesn't exist yet. You have to hax your save file to flip those flags super early right now. Still can't take Cream's v-card in the pool right out of the gate - it actually checks that variable that weinering=more than once before you can get jiggy with her in the pool. :devilish:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
One thing i would love to see in this game and any other game that use this kind of timed grinding system
is a endless mode or new game+ system arfter the first run
endless mode isn't a bad idea, but you can essentially use the cheat codes and start the game on the 1 any day of the week. I can see new game being a thing, but if it happens then it needs more mechanics, clothing or locations.
You mean one where all the stats are set to at least 10 so you should be able to pass most checks right out of the gate, and you can already take her clothes off or get her nekked and give Cream a decent weinering before lunch on the first day?

Nah. That function doesn't exist yet. You have to hax your save file to flip those flags super early right now. Still can't take Cream's v-card in the pool right out of the gate - it actually checks that variable that weinering=more than once before you can get jiggy with her in the pool. :devilish:
Actually that can potentially be a new game mechanic where certain things requires less or unlock new hidden scenes, or if you are for a challenge, you can get easily caught by anyone depending on the sexual act between you and cream

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
endless mode isn't a bad idea, but you can essentially use the cheat codes and start the game on the 1 any day of the week. I can see new game being a thing, but if it happens then it needs more mechanics, clothing or locations.
New locations are a definite possibility. There was, at one time, a "Library" in an earlier version of the Flash game (though I don't think anything was ever actually done with it; you could go there, but there weren't any actions you could take), and there was some earlier discussion here on the board about having some kind of restaurant or food court downtown to have lunch at. (Maybe even a ramen-noodle shop, which would make Chenzhou happy. :ROFLMAO: ) Both of those are at least on the "ideas" list, though I don't have any definite plans for either one just yet.

Probably not likely to start adding more locations until the current ones are properly sorted out, though.

Actually that can potentially be a new game mechanic where certain things requires less or unlock new hidden scenes, or if you are for a challenge, you can get easily caught by anyone depending on the sexual act between you and cream
I'm pretty sure there are some game mechanics like that already, where getting to "3rd base" with Cream, as it were, closes off some options that were formerly available if you hadn't gotten that far with her yet. It's also possible to get caught and have a "bad ending", though that's mostly only in the early stages of the game when your Relationship and other stats are still too low for her to be comfortable letting you do much of anything yet.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
(Maybe even a ramen-noodle shop, which would make Chenzhou happy. :ROFLMAO: ) Both of those are at least on the "ideas" list, though I don't have any definite plans for either one just yet.

Probably not likely to start adding more locations until the current ones are properly sorted out, though.
I, for one, would approve of Chen's Ramen Shop at the mall...although my IRL 8 year old daughter REALLY hates when we make her run the register or sweep & mop under the tables.

Daughter: "Why do I have have to be the one that mops?"

Me: "You can sweep and mop up noodles, or you can go next door to mom's shop and sweep and mop up hair and nail clippings."

Daughter: "哎呀,那些凯伦总是闻起来像培根!(n) (Something very not nice about the customer's smell)..."

As far as the bad endings to the game, I think we need a redrawn Nina the Cop...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Daughter: "哎呀,那些凯伦总是闻起来像培根!(n) (Something very not nice about the customer's smell)..."
I quite like the smell of bacon (based on Google translate) :LOL: but somehow I don't think it translated well

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I quite like the smell of bacon (based on Google translate) :LOL: but somehow I don't think it translated well
Close enough ;) - she thinks all the rich women that visit mom's salon "smell like bacon" and she hates the days she has to work (technically: "help with the family business") at mom's salon. She prefers being around me and the free food at the ramen shop. She's REALLY going to hate it when she's tall enough to start cooking. :LOL:

t7xt7x

Apr 6, 2019
I don't know if it's just me or what, but on the main "latest games and updates" page it says that you haven't updated the game for 9 months, yet on the main page of this discussion it says you updated in march. I don't know about you, but to me the math doesn't quite add up. Now I'm not saying that you haven't updated in 9 months, I'm just saying that I don't think the f95zone update page is in sync(would that be the right word to use here?) with and showing your updates. The only thing i could think that it is, if its not somehow my computer screwing it up, is that they have "shadow banned" you, not blocking the game or outright banning you, but there not, per say, advertising you, unless you clicked something to turn off updates. The only reason I realized that you had updated was that i specifically searched for this game.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I don't know if it's just me or what, but on the main "latest games and updates" page it says that you haven't updated the game for 9 months, yet on the main page of this discussion it says you updated in march. I don't know about you, but to me the math doesn't quite add up. Now I'm not saying that you haven't updated in 9 months, I'm just saying that I don't think the f95zone update page is in sync(would that be the right word to use here?) with and showing your updates. The only thing i could think that it is, if its not somehow my computer screwing it up, is that they have "shadow banned" you, not blocking the game or outright banning you, but there not, per say, advertising you, unless you clicked something to turn off updates. The only reason I realized that you had updated was that i specifically searched for this game.
if I have to give a short explanation, novilon is taking its time rewriting the game since avalonx sort of drop this version to make his own version with avion and someone else, and had.... different taste. just like them, novilon is also doing this project as a side project, and he said that he was goint to released an updated every 3 to 4 months (last month was the 4th month and still waiting), but novilon have his irl work that have been heavy on the last couple of months (good luck). Regarding the gane being banned, is highly likeable since it doesn't break rules that I'm aware comparing to other games that you can argue break the rules,

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
if I have to give a short explanation, novilon is taking its time rewriting the game since avalonx sort of drop this version to make his own version with avion and someone else, and had.... different taste. ....
And considering how much Novilon has to go through to figure out what's been done by the other developers, deciding on how to change certain 'aspects' due to the different 'tastes' (like the child rape scenes), figuring out the bugs & how to fix them then Novilon 'guess-timation' of every 3-4 month is IMHO only in an IDEAL situation & in fact probably will take longer for each update to arrive (Some games I've seen usually only updates perhaps once a year if you're lucky)

To give some idea of the work he has to do in his spare time, a long time ago I tried mapping out the possible choices [based on the 3 main states of undress] to try & make my first day guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you look at just the living room choices (which isn't even completed - I gave up eventually due to all the different stats) you'll see there's a LOT of content Novilon has to go through to check/bug fix/rewrite

When I gave up I had only done some of the 'house' location where there's ~9 'locations/situations' with choices so it makes me really appreciate the work & effort he's put in so far

Reactions: Workdammit

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I don't know if it's just me or what, but on the main "latest games and updates" page it says that you haven't updated the game for 9 months, yet on the main page of this discussion it says you updated in march. I don't know about you, but to me the math doesn't quite add up. Now I'm not saying that you haven't updated in 9 months, I'm just saying that I don't think the f95zone update page is in sync(would that be the right word to use here?) with and showing your updates.
I don't think that "latest updates" page gets updated automatically when a new version goes up; I think someone has to manually put it into the queue for the site admins to change the dates. Which, frankly, is something I tend not to do because anytime the site admins "update" it, they fark up all of the information in the first post – including deleting all of the information I provide about MD5/SHA file signatures to help people confirm they've downloaded the right file instead of whatever malware BS some of those "free" file hosting services keep trying to trick you into downloading – and then I have to waste a bunch of time putting the first-post information back the way it was while explaining to a flood of new users that no, that "energy.exe" file they just downloaded and installed is not "my game", and that "my game" did not hijack their browser or install a backdoor crypto-miner, and that it's not my fault they don't know how to use an ad-blocker or an anti-virus program to keep from F-ing up their own PC with random adware crap. :mad:

(Frankly, given F95's reliance on free file-hosting services, I'm really surprised that they don't mandate providing that information so that people don't end up downloading that junk. But apparently, their "official" template has no room for it, so they just omit it.)

thekenbaum

Dec 3, 2018
I don't think that "latest updates" page gets updated automatically when a new version goes up; I think someone has to manually put it into the queue for the site admins to change the dates. Which, frankly, is something I tend not to do because anytime the site admins "update" it, they fark up all of the information in the first post – including deleting all of the information I provide about MD5/SHA file signatures to help people confirm they've downloaded the right file instead of whatever malware BS some of those "free" file hosting services keep trying to trick you into downloading – and then I have to waste a bunch of time putting the first-post information back the way it was while explaining to a flood of new users that no, that "energy.exe" file they just downloaded and installed is not "my game", and that "my game" did not hijack their browser or install a backdoor crypto-miner, and that it's not my fault they don't know how to use an ad-blocker or an anti-virus program to keep from F-ing up their own PC with random adware crap. :mad:

(Frankly, given F95's reliance on free file-hosting services, I'm really surprised that they don't mandate providing that information so that people don't end up downloading that junk. But apparently, their "official" template has no room for it, so they just omit it.)
Huh, I always wondered why some users provided MD5's of their uploads, that makes total sense.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Huh, I always wondered why some users provided MD5's of their uploads, that makes total sense.
It's quite a berserk button for Novilon, with how many times people download an .exe when it was supposed to be an archive and come here to complain that Novilon got their pc infected or something.

It happened here way more times than I've seen in any other thread.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't think that "latest updates" page gets updated automatically when a new version goes up; I think someone has to manually put it into the queue for the site admins to change the dates. Which, frankly, is something I tend not to do because anytime the site admins "update" it, they fark up all of the information in the first post – including deleting all of the information I provide about MD5/SHA file signatures
Correct, though anyone can report it for an update. What normally happens is an update comes out, someone reports the post that has the new link (that is usually copy pasted from the dev's fanbox or whatever), staff updating the thread downloads and then rehosts it across the websites they can be bothered with, and they do assume people are just competent and not download the wrong thing.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes