randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you guys would like the option to chage the MC name? I thinkg I might miseed an update cause the house looks different xD

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, the house graphics haven't changed since v0.3.2, I don't think. (Although I did crop them and fix their aspect ratios to match the other locations and fill the actual game window, so they might look different because of that if you're used to the original 4:3 aspect of the Flash game.)

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Say, I've been wondering how I could help. I'm something of an amateur writer, only have a high school diploma because screw college. I do it for fun, sometimes even staying up all night typing away at my keyboard.

Coding is not my forte, as I get confused quite easily. But if there were certain switches that turn on and off events, flags and the nature of those types of things, I could potentially compose a string of sentences that encompasses the certain actions that fire off, possibly adding flavor to what our blue hero does.

I could always use help with expanding my horizons, and something of this magnitude would do just that.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

LastnameDude

Sep 25, 2021
This new version of Babysitting Cream looks good! the game may need some editing and fixes over here and over there.
>You'redoin'goodlad.jpg
Take a rest when you need it ;)

OzmaEuborn

Aug 15, 2021
Guide for checking updates:

1.- Check the tittle of the post.
2.- If the version has changed, there is a new version!
3.- Not changed?
4.- Wait 6 hours.
5.- Repeat step 1.
6.- Repeat step 2.
7.- Not changed?
8.- Repeat step 4.
9.- Nothing changed again?
10.- Come back to step 1 and start again!

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Next update will be v0.3.6, yes.

I'd hoped to have it out this month (July) but The Project From Hell at my RL job has really been cutting into my time and mental energy these past few weeks and slowed my progress somewhat. Business travel sucks. :(
Step 1: Own multiple businesses & strip malls, like me.
Step 2: Make other people travel to you instead.
Step 3: ...
Step 4: Profit!
Step 5: Be thankful Novilon can work on the pixel bunneh smut when they can. :devilish:

Reactions: peahen
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes