Dec 23, 2020
Lol I forgot about the artist being on e621 to bad if your not logged in a lot of it is blacklisted.
Yeah that's true lmao. I can kinda guess why it would be blacklisted for unregistered users, but it really should be toggleable like most of the other tags that get auto-blacklisted for them.
Sankaku Complex has a weird paywall thing where you have to register just to look up more than 1 "R18+" tag, and even then you have to pay a monthly subscription fee if you want to search with more than 2 of them, so e621 has been a preferable option for me a lot of the time.

ExiledExistence

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah that's true lmao. I can kinda guess why it would be blacklisted for unregistered users, but it really should be toggleable like most of the other tags that get auto-blacklisted for them.
Sankaku Complex has a weird paywall thing where you have to register just to look up more than 1 "R18+" tag, and even then you have to pay a monthly subscription fee if you want to search with more than 2 of them, so e621 has been a preferable option for me a lot of the time.
I haven't had that and I've had sankaku for 7+ years I just made an account and been on the sakaku black apk.

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
In regards to new art, maybe would be a good idea. They do make AI renders but for a free game you can't expect someone to pay a bunch of money for a hand drawn artist.

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
hey tips for the game pleases / walkthrough
What sort are you after ?

If you look at my sig you'll see an unofficial 1st day guide to get clothes of quickly but there are so many different routes that can be done to get any of the 'special' scenes that it'll be impossible to give a simple walkthrough

Some of the achievements I think you can guess at (like Sex in dressing room / At arcade etc) but in most cases you need to have Cream 'comfortable' with you , such as taking off dress, showing underwear, touching etc

Getting the achievements require different stats to unlock (requiring different choices etc throughout game ) & there is a post stating where to find the pickups

(EDIT: Added the Inventory List post (with Credits) to Signature for ease of finding it in future)

Last edited:
Reactions: cooties69
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes