Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Might want to elaborate a bit more about what is / isn't ok to ask about.:
No: We aren't going to make Cream wear a diaper
Changes: We are removing Avian's ice cream (due to non-consensual activity)
Yes: Cream or Sanic peeing in the pool (and making the other character address it) "Eww, Mr. Sanic, why are you peeing in the pool?!"
Good point. (Although I don't actually know what FuzzyBunny23 wants to do with the "special ice cream", yet; it might be something important to the "mystery plot" and just need to be rewritten rather than taken out entirely, so the FAQ probably shouldn't get quite that specific.)

How about something like this:

Q: Can you add some scenes with (my favorite fetish)?
A: Yes! Or no! Definitely one of those. We're open to suggestions, but it really depends on whether it feels appropriate for the characters and the overall tone of the game — and in this version of BSC, at least, we're really trying to tone down and eliminate the darker and "rapey-er" aspects that the original game had, so if it's something that leads to inflicting physical or mental abuse on other characters, especially the younger ones... no, sorry, we're not gonna add that. We're also really not interested in adding scat, diapers, narcotics use, genderswaps, tentacle rape by Lovecraftian Elder Gods... so if that's your thing, again, sorry, but no.

Also, please don't make suggestions which would fundamentally change the entire premise, like "Can you add an option for Sonic to babysit Tails instead?" (or "Tails babysits Cream", "Amy babysits Cream", "Cream babysits Sonic after he gets zapped by the Infanto Ray", etc.) Any of those would basically be a whole new game, and we have quite enough on our plate already just trying to finish this one!

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
LOL Novilon - much better / clearer in what's acceptable for asking for additional fetishes. Now, if you could only make "Just stick it in already..." sound nicer. :LOL:

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
LOL Novilon - much better / clearer in what's acceptable for asking for additional fetishes. Now, if you could only make "Just stick it in already..." sound nicer. :LOL:
Heh — yeah, that is a bit crude, isn't it... :rolleyes: Looks like that's a holdover from the original Aval0nX game. There's a whole lot of stuff like that which has yet to be cleaned up. Add another item to the ever-growing "to-do" list, I guess!

Penmaster 27

Nov 24, 2020
Have you guys considered to limit the amount of condoms you can get, giving players a reason to return to the mushi mushi shop?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Have you guys considered to limit the amount of condoms you can get, giving players a reason to return to the mushi mushi shop?
Well, technically, there's already a limit, in that you can only buy the condoms once; after that, Rouge assures you "you've got more than enough for the week"... but I see your point. Your suggestion is that instead of a simple "yes/no" (or "have / don't have") inventory flag, we make "condoms" a counter instead, so that they get used up and when the counter goes to 0, you have to go back to buy more?

Not sure what that would do to the game flow, and it would definitely require changing a fair bit of code around the "sex with..." menus where you're given the option to use one or not... but it's not a bad suggestion. Worth thinking about, anyway! :)

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Well, technically, there's already a limit, in that you can only buy the condoms once; after that, Rouge assures you "you've got more than enough for the week"... but I see your point. Your suggestion is that instead of a simple "yes/no" (or "have / don't have") inventory flag, we make "condoms" a counter instead, so that they get used up and when the counter goes to 0, you have to go back to buy more?

Not sure what that would do to the game flow, and it would definitely require changing a fair bit of code around the "sex with..." menus where you're given the option to use one or not... but it's not a bad suggestion. Worth thinking about, anyway! :)
I did notice there's actually very few spots to actually choose 'put on a condom'...something else to look into.

A couple areas I can remember no option to put on the Jimmy Hat: secks on the swing, bopping on the beach, making babies in the movies, mounting Cream on the motorcycle, slammin' in the shower, cummin' in the change room, screwing while swimmin' (could get out and dick it on the deck...), kummin' in the kitchen (ice cream mode), and launching loads in the living room.

I'll see myself out... :cool:

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018

Well, it's not like she can get preggers... right?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Well, it's not like she can get preggers... right?
True, but you do have opportunities to have sex with other characters (Amy, Sally, Blaze, etc.), so they could possibly have some use there.

I did notice there's actually very few spots to actually choose 'put on a condom'...something else to look into.
Yeah, at this point they don't really seem to serve much purpose, other than giving you access to a few alternate versions of sex scenes where they help you "last longer" while boinking the bunny girl. ;) None of the scenes where you might actually need to worry about getting one of the other girls pregnant has any option to use one or not.

However, given that the game is still in a half-finished state, there may be more potential uses for them down the line. I really don't know what, if any, plans are in the works there.

Penmaster 27

Nov 24, 2020
That is pretty much what I had in mind, along with perhaps a few other places to use them

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
how many sex scenes are actually in this
About 35-40 between Sanic & Cream, Sanic & 5 other girls: 1-2 for most girls plus variations if Cream has already had her bunny hole(s) plowed, a dual jerk scene, Tails can be raped (find a guide...requires being REALLY MEAN), various locations you can perform / receive oral, multiple shower scenes, including a golden shower if unlocked...you can also wank off in front of or on to Cream / in public / in her food...or wank in the pool (results may vary).

Hint: don't pressure Cream to do things - let her ask about things (when possible). Four words: Nina - butt pounding jail. (Bad end).

Source: played the OG Flash version more than I care to admit AND I've looked at the coding for this version.

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Chenzhou -- That's a pretty comprehensive inventory. there. I can see you've done a lot of research into the subject. :ROFLMAO:

Tails can be raped (find a guide...requires being REALLY MEAN)
For now, anyway. I think you can pretty much count on that scene going away at some point. (In fact, most of the interaction with Tails really needs to get heavily rewritten and revised; rapey scene aside, it seems totally out of character for Sonic to be such an ass towards his supposedly best bud like he is in the game now, and Tails' dialogue makes him sound like he's afraid to even talk to Sonic over the phone, much less in person. I can only assume Aval0nX had a real hate-on for the Tails character when he wrote the original game. :( )

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
About 35-40 between Sanic & Cream ... Chenzhou

I have no idea, since the scenes themselves have multiple versions, do they count independently?
I was guesstimating.

Vanilla's house:

There are about 6 vaginal options & several masturbation options with / on / helping Cream / Cream jerking / blowing Sonic in the living room.

There's masturbation / BJ / rape options in the kitchen...

There's fondling / oral / vaginal / anal play on the back porch...

There's exhibition (both) / oral / fondling / sex in the pool...

There's multiple vaginal / anal / BJ / and a few rape-y options with Tails in Vanilla's room....

There's oral / masturbation / sex / peeping / and golden shower in the bathroom...

There's oral / masturbation / sex / peeping and chao desecration in Cream's room...

You can share Cream with Knuckles and Sally...

City:

BJ with Sally at fountain

Groping / exhibition / sex at the park with Cream

Sex with Amy at her house (random event)

Mall:

Peeping in arcade / clothes store

Sex in arcade / clothes store / movies

Fondling in movies

Fooling around in the mall bathroom (seen it in the code, forgot how to trigger it)...

Sex shop:

BJ only from Rogue, no sex (boo!)

Nude Beach (via downtown - need to have high relationship with cream so she'll get naked):

Sex with Blaze, masturbation (Sonic and Cream play with themselves if you haven't had sex yet), sex with Cream if you have

Public Beach (from Vanilla's house):

Exhibition at low tide

Special / Carnival (OG version, haven't check THIS version):

Vaginal possible with and without condom. You don't shoot your load with the condom on...

I'm sure there's a few more buried in the code that I haven't triggered yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Fooling around in the mall bathroom (seen it in the code, forgot how to trigger it)...
It's kind of complicated, and semi-random depending on which path you chose. You have to go to the arcade, and play the "Franchise Crossover Fighter" game. From there, you have to make sure you lose the game to Cream, via any one of three ways:

(a) if you pick "the cheap overpowered character", then "use a special move to take her down", there's a 70% chance you'll fail.
(b) if you pick "the cheap overpowered character", then "Use a cheap move to KO Cream", there's a 30% chance you'll fail
(c) if you pick "The one that takes some skill to play", then you have to get all four combo moves correct; if you miss any one of the four, you'll fail

Once you lose, and Cream does her victory dance, you have to "give her tail a swat." At this point, if Cream is willing to get naked, you'll get the "sex in the arcade's bathroom" scene. (If she's not willing to get naked, then other things will happen depending on whether she's comfortable with you touching her or not, but no sex scenes.)

Sex shop:
BJ only from Rogue, no sex (boo!)
For better or worse (worse, IMO), there's one other scene -- "Rouge knows too much" about you and Cream's activities, and the two of you take her into the storage room in back and do some very dark and rapey things to her to keep her from talking. There's a logic bug that inverts the conditions under which it appears, though. (The bug should be fixed in the next release; I've already submitted the fix to FuzzyBunny. The scene itself is another one which is almost certainly going to go away or be drastically rewritten, though.)

Beach (via downtown):
Sex with Blaze, masturbation (Sonic and Cream play with themselves), sex with Cream

Beach (from Vanilla's house):
Exhibition at low tide
There are actually two different "Beaches":

Public Beach (only reachable from Vanilla's House):
Accidental exhibitionism at low tide

Nude Beach (reachable either from Vanilla's House or from Downtown, if Cream is willing to get naked):
Mutual masturbation (Sonic & Cream)
Sex with Cream
Sex with Blaze (40% chance, and only when you come from Downtown, not from Vanilla's House)

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Oh! I forgot Novilon - I actually managed to get a "Cream will not take off her dress, Cream WILL get naked" status this morning messing around. Basically I deliberately did a straight play though to get a high RWC without triggering the dress removal or doing any naughty sex stuff with her.

I went swimming, did the biggest splash, I then hid her bikini top, swam naked with her again (skipped the remove dress flag), Cream blew Sonic, and viola - the 'get naked' flag triggered.

All the other stats were 10+, RWC was around 800 and happiness was around 100.

Even though 'get naked' was triggered, you could only really do bathroom / pool sex because the other house locations required the 'remove dress' flag. It was an amusing game just seeing how what I could / couldn't do with that flag on and not 'remove dress' flag on as well.

gayboy692003

May 24, 2020
I'm glad to see how healthy this community is in general, it shows with a conjoined effort from multiple people in a evenly pace manner can go a long way in terms of development and community growth. Genuinely impressive! :giggle: (y)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Oh! I forgot Novilon - I actually managed to get a "Cream will not take off her dress, Cream WILL get naked" status this morning messing around.

Yeah, you would think that "cream will get naked" would automatically mean "cream will take off her dress" as well...

Could just be that someone forgot to insert "remove_dress=true" into the list of flags being set at that event, which should be an easy enough fix... I'll look into it.

99 glitches and bugs in the code
99 glitches and bugs,
fix 1 bug, compile again,
127 glitches and bugs in the code...

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I'm glad to see how healthy this community is in general, it shows with a conjoined effort from multiple people in a evenly pace manner can go a long way in terms of development and community growth. Genuinely impressive! :giggle: (y)
I'm here mostly for the typos and LOL's...and the variety of digitized sexiness.

Now...if I could learn to actually rate the games I've downloaded...I'd be even more useful. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes