FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Is this Dead, it feels like it's dead
  1. Not independently wealthy so I have a job
  2. Happily not actually obsessed with this so I take sanity breaks
  3. I have a life! I leave the basement sometimes!!!!! ( The light, hssss, it burns!!!!!!!!)
  4. We're just over a year into this mod, last waiting period was over ten years with 0 updates, so I think we're soaring along, lol

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
is there gonna be a hacked version?
Check out the cheat menu on Vanilla's laptop as mentioned. You can choose various options to have the settings put to. IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T HEARD BEFORE THOUGH.....

The text is dynamic, so there's a first time variant, and variants for different levels of experience as you progress to LFB action.If you're impatient, I suggest the lowest cheat that puts you just below the stats necessary to start stuff, and the 1000 energy cheat so you can go through a bunch of stuff on day 1. Any higher and you will miss a LOT of potential action

Reactions: mikha and nenten

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Check out the cheat menu on Vanilla's laptop as mentioned. You can choose various options to have the settings put to. IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T HEARD BEFORE THOUGH.....

The text is dynamic, so there's a first time variant, and variants for different levels of experience as you progress to LFB action.If you're impatient, I suggest the lowest cheat that puts you just below the stats necessary to start stuff, and the 1000 energy cheat so you can go through a bunch of stuff on day 1. Any higher and you will miss a LOT of potential action
Bro, you need to take a step back from forum coddling. There will always be slowbies who are asking 'why there no big tiddy mommy succing my pp?' 20 seconds into the game.
IE, make a FAQ ignore any further inane questions.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Bro, you need to take a step back from forum coddling. There will always be slowbies who are asking 'why there no big tiddy mommy succing my pp?' 20 seconds into the game.
IE, make a FAQ ignore any further inane questions.
I would add: put the FAQ in BIG LETTERS on the main menu. You can pre-emptively answer the "Y u no put my poop-eatin' :poop: fetush in da game" crowd.

No, I don't have a poop fetish, either. Just using it as an example. :p

mikha

Aug 26, 2018

thank you very much, i appreciate the help!

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I would add: put the FAQ in BIG LETTERS on the main menu. You can pre-emptively answer the "Y u no put my poop-eatin' :poop: fetush in da game" crowd.

No, I don't have a poop fetish, either. Just using it as an example. :p
Y'know what? I, for one, think that is an excellent suggestion... and since the Tutorial pages badly need renovation and reorganizing anyway, I think I will work on that tonight and implement it. :)

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Y'know what? I, for one, think that is an excellent suggestion... and since the Tutorial pages badly need renovation and reorganizing anyway, I think I will work on that tonight and imp
That's good - and have someone else proofread it after you're done. This version is better than the OG version, but a few typos still pop up now and then.

Since I figured out how to open the .RPY files in Notepad I can fix them locally for replays...but my lazy butt sometimes forgets :WeSmart: to note and post here what I fixed. :HideThePain:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
That's good - and have someone else proofread it after you're done. This version is better than the OG version, but a few typos still pop up now and then.
More than a few, I should think! The original game had a lot of poor spelling and grammar, and a lot of it has yet to be really cleaned up properly even in this version...

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Okay, I've been completely re-doing the Tutorial pages, and here's what I've come up with so far as an in-game FAQ: (Putting it behind a spoiler tag so as not to spam the page)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that should just about cover the questions that keep popping up over and over here in the forum, but if you guys have any other suggestions...?

Reactions: darlic and nenten

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, I've been completely re-doing the Tutorial pages, and here's what I've come up with so far as an in-game FAQ: (Putting it behind a spoiler tag so as not to spam the page)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might want to elaborate a bit more about what is / isn't ok to ask about.:
No: We aren't going to make Cream wear a diaper
Changes: We are removing Avian's ice cream (due to non-consensual activity)
Yes: Cream or Sanic peeing in the pool (and making the other character address it) "Eww, Mr. Sanic, why are you peeing in the pool?!"

Stuff like that.

Otherwise it seems to cover a lot. Hurry up and wait for the update...:devilish:

Reactions: darlic
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes