Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018

Yeah, you would think that "cream will get naked" would automatically mean "cream will take off her dress" as well...

Could just be that someone forgot to insert "remove_dress=true" into the list of flags being set at that event, which should be an easy enough fix... I'll look into it.

99 glitches and bugs in the code
99 glitches and bugs,
fix 1 bug, compile again,
127 glitches and bugs in the code...
Not to open a can of worms...but there's a few areas when Sonic & Cream are doing clothed sex (arcade, carnival, swing...) so you'll probably want to check those flags too. I didn't explore outside of Vanilla's house to see if the sexy times would still work with those mixed flags.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I'm here mostly for the typos and LOL's...and the variety of digitized sexiness.

Now...if I could learn to actually rate the games I've downloaded...I'd be even more useful. :cool:
Check out the stars at the end of the name at the top of the page. Click the numbwer of stars you want to give and it will take you to the rating comments.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Okay, well... I've examined the code, and assuming this description is accurate:

Basically I deliberately did a straight play though to get a high RWC without triggering the dress removal or doing any naughty sex stuff with her.

I went swimming, did the biggest splash, I then hid her bikini top, swam naked with her again (skipped the remove dress flag), Cream blew Sonic, and viola - the 'get naked' flag triggered.

All the other stats were 10+, RWC was around 800 and happiness was around 100.
...I don't see how this condition could have occurred to begin with. :confused:

You went swimming, did the biggest splash, then hid her bikini top. So far so good. Going through those events with an RWC of 800 would satisfy the check at the end where you get to keep her top ("Hide the top and claim you can't find it" only succeeds if RWC>400, your Morality is -7 or less, or you've already gotten her to remove her dress), which adds bikini_top to your inventory.

It's the next part that doesn't make sense. The next time you summon her to the back yard and suggest swimming, the code checks to see if you have the bikini top. If you do, the next check is to see if get_naked is set, which changes the menu when she says she doesn't have anything else to swim in -- if get_naked=False, then your choices are "give it back" or "we can just swim without our suits".

When you choose "we can just swim without our suits", the next check after that requires that your RWC be 500 or higher -- and that you must either have fondled Cream, or went down on her. If you don't have either of those two achievements, she rejects your suggestion and marches back into the house.

So... I can't see any execution path where you could have reached the "swim naked" scene without having at least fondled her once. And even if you did, she doesn't give you a blowjob in the pool unless you have already achieved at least one of "Got oral from Cream", "Went Down on Cream", or "Vaginal sex with Cream" already.

...are you sure you didn't have the "went down on cream" achievement set when you went swimming with her the second time? Maybe from mucking about with the cheat menu, or starting from a saved game that had it set?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Check out the stars at the end of the name at the top of the page. Click the numbwer of stars you want to give and it will take you to the rating comments.
Ahhh! So that's how to do it. Maybe I should click more things instead of hitting ALT+F4 o_O

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, well... I've examined the code, and assuming this description is accurate:

...are you sure you didn't have the "went down on cream" achievement set when you went swimming with her the second time? Maybe from mucking about with the cheat menu, or starting from a saved game that had it set?
Hmm...now I'm wondering. I'll check that save file later. I know that lately I try to avoid the "get Cream to take off her clothes on day 1" path.

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
I'm actually wondering; are there any plans for finding Cream's "special photos" (The one's Vanilla took with the camera)? It'd be interesting if you can confront her about them at different stages of the game.

Remejy

Feb 19, 2021
I’m curious if anyone knows the age range Cream is supposed to be in this game? I assumed at first it was her normal age (around 6-8 years I think), but looking at some of the artwork in the game she looks more like preteen age (around 10-12). Not a complaint or anything

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I’m curious if anyone knows the age range Cream is supposed to be in this game? I assumed at first it was her normal age (around 6-8 years I think), but looking at some of the artwork in the game she looks more like preteen age (around 10-12). Not a complaint or anything
It's not really specified, as such, but pre-teen is probably about right. Old enough to start being curious about the "grown-up games" her mommy plays with her "special friends", and old enough to be interested in snitching one of her mom's "toys" from the nightstand and hiding it under her own bed to "experiment" with, anyway! :)

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
It's not really specified, as such, but pre-teen is probably about right. Old enough to start being curious about the "grown-up games" her mommy plays with her "special friends", and old enough to be interested in snitching one of her mom's "toys" from the nightstand and hiding it under her own bed to "experiment" with, anyway! :)
Snitching Novilon ? LOL - maybe SNATCHING Vanilla's toy :ROFLMAO:

Being a single dad, the "adult toy" conversation with my daughter was really interesting. :oops:

Bottom line, I had to tell her not to insert anything into her body that didn't have either a flared base or a secure string tied to it...unless she wanted to have to have an unscheduled visit to the OB/GYN to have it removed. Apart from that, I told her to try to limit exploration to when I was at work (so I didn't have to hear all the fun sounds).

Somehow she still turned out normal...and with a sense of humor as demented as mine. :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Snitching Novilon ? LOL - maybe SNATCHING Vanilla's toy :ROFLMAO:
Snitch: (1) transitive verb To grab quickly; steal; swipe. (2) intransitive verb To inform; tattle (3) noun One who snitches; tattletale.

Source: Funk & Wagnall's Standard Desk Dictionary, hardcover edition, volume 2 (N-Z). :giggle:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Snitch: (1) transitive verb To grab quickly; steal; swipe. (2) intransitive verb To inform; tattle (3) noun One who snitches; tattletale.

Source: Funk & Wagnall's Standard Desk Dictionary, hardcover edition, volume 2 (N-Z). :giggle:
LOL - Funk & Wagnall's...sadly I'm old enough to know about this skit, too:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Consulta alguno de ustedes puede traducirlo al español
If I understand your question correctly -- no, there is no spanish-language version, and no one is working on any translations at the moment. (Not that I'm aware of, anyway.)

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I've played this a couple of times but Ive never understood the relationship between cream and tails, is tails in love with cream or something like that? also I wouldnt mind a scene where we have tails tied up and made him watch. Edit: is there any step I need to do to film cream with the camera?

Last edited:

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Edit: is there any step I need to do to film cream with the camera?
According to the code randomguy6516265165 :

if flags.completed('raining') or day.num == 5:
jump .Rain1

So, if it's raining before day 5 or you make it to day 5 without it raining, it'll trigger the camera action...

What kind of camera action depends on your relationship level & what you can already do with Cream:

if flags.completed('get_naked'):
jump .SexyPhoto
elif flags.completed('remove_dress'):
jump .PantyPhoto
else:
jump .DressPhoto

If you don't buy / cheat the camera into inventory, you use your cell phone camera instead...and miss out on the more juicy dialogs. Seriously, don't be cheap...get the camera you cheapskate! :devilish:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
According to the code randomguy6516265165 :

if flags.completed('raining') or day.num == 5:
jump .Rain1

So, if it's raining before day 5 or you make it to day 5 without it raining, it'll trigger the camera action...

What kind of camera action depends on your relationship level & what you can already do with Cream:

if flags.completed('get_naked'):
jump .SexyPhoto
elif flags.completed('remove_dress'):
jump .PantyPhoto
else:
jump .DressPhoto

If you don't buy / cheat the camera into inventory, you use your cell phone camera instead...and miss out on the more juicy dialogs. Seriously, don't be cheap...get the camera you cheapskate! :devilish:
then my game is bugged because I have the camera but it didnt trigger anything

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
then my game is bugged because I have the camera but it didnt trigger anything
You also have to be in Vanilla's bedroom, summon Cream, and ask how she's doing today. Did you do that as well?

Basically, the full path you have to follow is this:

(1) Buy the camera at the mall by day 4 at the latest. (Day 5 is guaranteed to be raining, which is the only time you'll be able to use the camera.)

(2) On the day(s) that it rains, go to Vanilla's room (if you're not already there).

(3) Summon Cream, and ask how she's doing.

That will trigger the camera scene. What kind of photo shoot you'll have, and how far she'll go, depends on whether or not she's willing to take off her dress or get naked.

Reactions: watkig2
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes