Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
PLEASE the Nicole part at school remove the 3 answers each time is sooo boring.
Thanks.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So for the people who are trying to progress in the new updates, are we still waiting for a new save and maybe password? Or has anyone figured out how to progress in the Kendra and Niccolette story and get the daily tasks updated?

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
unable to do the Lisa quest because whenever i go to any place on that section of the map i get sent to the park

* ok when i left from the park i was able to get to the gym

Last edited:

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
the key can be found: either in kendra's room when the door is open.
or on kendra in this room at midnight on weekends. you need a good relationship with her. otherwise you cannot enter.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
then be on the map at night to go to school. and not already be in the school. otherwise the scene remains blocked.

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
then be on the map at night to go to school. and not already be in the school. otherwise the scene remains blocked.
still does not work.. i have wrench i have beer im at school at night nothing... i use ladder to get in nothing also i have gone to janitor and got the key (even though i already completed that) and gone back to get more beer and tried still nothing

noook

Oct 29, 2017
still does not work.. i have wrench i have beer im at school at night nothing... i use ladder to get in nothing also i have gone to janitor and got the key (even though i already completed that) and gone back to get more beer and tried still nothing
sounds like u advance time while at school, there's no sneaking in and no ladder usage, once it's the right time, go to the map and then click on the school, the scene should trigger automatically.

piriesh

Jun 25, 2024
bro just give us save file bro if you have it cause it still doen't work for many of us
this is not the first bug but all of them are solved by save file

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Seriously has anyone been able to trigger any of the new version 7 stuff using a save from version 6? I might just try someone else save from this thread and see if it will go anywhere because I am still completely stuck

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes