zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
noook
sounds like u advance time while at school, there's no sneaking in and no ladder usage, once it's the right time, go to the map and then click on the school, the scene should trigger automatically.
No matter which day I click on the university in the folder at night, I always see "The university is closed".

DarkDragon369

Dec 10, 2021
sounds like u advance time while at school, there's no sneaking in and no ladder usage, once it's the right time, go to the map and then click on the school, the scene should trigger automatically.
I did exactly as you instructed 6 times but nothing happened

eggs91

Oct 22, 2017
hello

Walk on the school hallway and hearover What nicolette is talking about

Don' find the way guys oO if someone can help me ? ^^

very thx ^^

razorlove666

Jan 18, 2022
At least you can get to that particular DEV not in your quest. I have been stuck on "no main quest" since I have used the last update. Did you start from the beginning and that is how you got here? Trying to figure out how all of this new stuff is triggered
its a grind ni've reached end of update n none of the new places openedyet

Bock241

Nov 23, 2017
I have one question about the Task for Kendra.
Is there a chance to get dad back at home? Or how can i solve this quest?
Thanks in advance

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
I have one question about the Task for Kendra.
Is there a chance to get dad back at home? Or how can i solve this quest?
Thanks in advance
Already said in previous conversations. Impossible to bring Dad back. No choice of going back or starting a new game.

belluair

Jan 16, 2024
hello

I am played online ( gamescore ) I would like to know how to unlock: beach, massage, bar ???

I have already unlocked it's zone 1: taxi work, park, university, grocery store, abbey road.

Zone 2: mall, downtown, gym, pleasure district

The phone says all the quests are finished

I would like to know how to unlock: beach, massage, bar ???

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes