_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
_Doux Will there be impregnation or pregnancy later in-game? Mainly for the incest characters?
The game looks good but personally I'ld like if impregnation/pregnancy is added in the future
I'll make a poll about it on my Discord. The supporters will decide it. Thank you <3

• Angry
Reactions: qaywsx and acondo

Macattack

May 3, 2017
I like that the step-mon seems to be the ditzy unaware type if the one interaction with her is anything to go by. Getting off with someone unaware or to ditsy to understand what's going on is one of my fav kinks.

So best of luck dev!

Reactions: _Doux

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello friend! I have updated all the links. There was a bug in the game that has now been fixed. Please update the links. Thank you for your help.
Will do, thanks for letting me know. Should change the title to something like Ch. 1.0 BUGFIX or something similar so folks know.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2930739

Overview:
James is a young hacker who tries to keep his sanity while dealing with his sisters' extravagances and his mother's obsession with social status. Sometimes, being the man of the house can be a challenging task.
But there's another side to James, a secret life. Alongside his hacker friends, Victoria and Alex, they work hard to assist people using their skills and, simultaneously, uncover concealed truths in a world dominated by codes and lies.
James' two lives collide when secrets from the present and past start to unravel, leading to dark paths and decisions that will test his hacker ethics and moral values. Amid strange familiar happenings and dangerous events in the virtual world,
James must balance both sides while facing challenges and threats that arise not only in the virtual realm but also in the real world!

Thread Updated: 2023-09-14
Release Date: 2023-09-14
Developer: Doux - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2930817 View attachment 2930808 View attachment 2930809 View attachment 2930810 View attachment 2930812 View attachment 2930813 View attachment 2930816 View attachment 2930806 View attachment 2930814 View attachment 2930811 View attachment 2930815

Excellent game, personally, it really resonated with me, excellent start, let's hope it continues down that path of incest, beautiful renders, the critics will come, but well, they are also part of everything,,,,, Congratulations

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz and _Doux
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes