Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Welcome to the worst place on the clearweb outside of Reddit and 4chan. Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to future versions of your game.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
still too early for me to give a proper rating

so far so good, and has potential

tho, may I suggest reducing the number of 'extra' renders ... they are good quality, but there seemed to be so many in a scene from various angles, which, IMO did not add to the story ( unless you have a 'god-tier' rendering system, or a large number of systems ... so many similar renders can slow down development ... but you do you, it is your vision and story)

I put this on my watch list, Good Luck Doux!

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
still too early for me to give a proper rating

so far so good, and has potential

tho, may I suggest reducing the number of 'extra' renders ... they are good quality, but there seemed to be so many in a scene from various angles, which, IMO did not add to the story ( unless you have a 'god-tier' rendering system, or a large number of systems ... so many similar renders can slow down development ... but you do you, it is your vision and story)

I put this on my watch list, Good Luck Doux!
I'll take note of your good advices. Thank you very much!

Reactions: etool

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
You use too many sound effects, do not saturate so much with sound effects, I understand that it has a touch of comedy but they do not achieve the result you intend to give, because sometimes they are even annoying. Good renders but could be better. Good luck dev

Reactions: fz and _Doux
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes