illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Nah all dev nowadays do this and f95zone admin give them the thread control to do so, you are not even allowed to leak on these thread because "support the dev" and "public version coming soon"
What do you mean you aren't allowed to leak on these threads? If someone posts the links and reports it, the mods will update the thread and the dev can't do anything about it. If it doesn't get updated it's simply because no one leaked it. It doesn't matter at all if the dev has control of the OP.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is rape by the mc and if so is it optional? or just part of the backstory? and if so is it visualized? thanks

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
_Doux
Maybe this can help you for the patch Idea.
I had a little bit of help, but saw that you just need to remove all before the sister part.
I would suggest to you to do the same for the mom, with the rules that are in place and then upload it to by example lewd patcher and call it unoffical patch or something like that.
And never mention it to your patrons, they will find the way, I'm sure.
wait so the beginning part in chpt 1 taken out then ? or did _Doux just change it ?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Chapter 2 doesn't include Chapter 1, but asks you to join their discord and download & play it first.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
Best game I've played in a long time! love the asses! Can't wait for the next update to punish the mom's phat ass for her reckless spending! GREAT JOB!

Reactions: _Doux
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes