Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In the chapter 2 it's part of story, but you can skip it, if you don't want to see. MC does that for revenge.
Dev, a warning, you chose the worst platform to go with forced rape and sleep sex (regarding incest, I don't know if the player chooses the relationships or it's forced too?), you should think about opening an account on SS or another platform. (all that content goes against patreon's TOS "terms of service")

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
I've only played the first 5 minutes of the game, but I already like it. It's well written and already gripping, making you want to know what happens next ...
Hats off to the dev! It's really promising and I hope it won't be your last game.

Reactions: _Doux

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Finally a new game with the ra*e tag that actually has some. Pretty good and fun if you are into the tags. The setting is fun and not taking itself too seriously. Writing and renders are average at best but it was a pretty enjoyable experience regardless.

Also _Doux definitely try and start a subscribestar, you sadly won't last long with Patreon. I'll be following the game with interest, good luck!

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
when you say skip does that mean it doesn't happen or you just don't see it?
I mean you just don't see it, but whatever option you choose it won't lead to a game over because even the woman knows she deserves a punish. When you play you'll be able to make your own opinion about that.

Reactions: fishbrain

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Is rape by the mc and if so is it optional? or just part of the backstory? and if so is it visualized? thanks
Seeing how those cunts treat him, rape should be mandatory and considered a sort of 'healthy', 'enlightening' therapy for them, cuz that and getting some motherfucking respect and common sense beat up into them on a daily basis till they understand their lessons should be the only form of 'affection' they get.

Hey friend, on Discord you can download chapter 2 only or chapter 1 and 2 together. But the links here are just for the chapter 2 only.
In the chapter 2 it's part of story, but you can skip it, if you don't want to see. MC does that for revenge.
When you play you'll be able to make your own opinion about that.
Hey, man. Just wanted to ask you, is this game gonna have any sort of femdom in it ?? Bcz I don't see it in the tag or planned tag list, it's just maledom there, but seeing this idiotic MC get beat up by a bunch of selfish cunts with obvious issues doesn't really convince me there's gonna be too much maledoming in the story or too many satisfying maledom scenes to justify a sweet payback.

Just wanted to hear it from you so I can decide if I stick around or move on to other games. Oh, and btw, where the fuck does Mary keep that huge ass cellphone from the 70s ?? Her prison pocket ??:whistle::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
what I liked about the update:
- more content

what I didn't like about the update:
- obscure public release window ("maybe after 27th")
- too many choices
- all choices had zero meaning or impact to anything
- version for both chapters only in discord (and I assume, for patreons)

my suggestions going foreward:
- set a clear public release window
- have less time between supporter tier releases and public release (this means less time between tiers too. trust me, it makes zero impact on what tiers people pay for = you'll get the same money)
- let the people here know the public release date. it's only a chore for people to check it from your discord.

dialogue
reduce all of the choices to:
- will charm the woman to have sex
- will rape
- don't make the player choose the same choice many times over

as many choices you have now are just going to make the game more complex to develop in the future. you wanna limit the choices to what actually matters. you don't wanna single out every type of penetration beforehand, those selections can be made during the sexual act.

accept the fact that since you are promoting your game on this site, most of your playerbase will be non-paying players.
instead of essentially trying to make them pay, rather than wait for the public release, you should offer them a reason to support you. as rule, you can't make or coax anyone support you, they'll have to want to support you.
you'll get more support when people feel it's worth it, on other levels than just getting the game earlier.
sure, we're not talking about alot of money for the tiers, but I'm willing to bet if you compare the number of downloads vs subs, you'll see that the majority is non-paying. your goal should be to get them interested in supporting you and your game.

don't seperate free info to the discord only. like I said, that's only going to be a chore to those who just wanna check the release dates or download the complete version. F95 and discord are both places where subbers and non-payers come together. it's their preferance which one they wanna use and you should cater to that. meaning don't limit free stuff to one platform.
instead utilize the functionalities of each platform respectively:
- have discord-y stuff in the discord server, like roles, bots, fan art etc.
- have stuff for the F95 people, like banners and shit.

consider other subscription platforms. patreon will not allow incest or rape!

in terms of content and characters, it's ok. models are nice. tho all women seem to be whores, but maybe that's just the style of this game.

all in all, the game so far is not bad for a beginner. tho some things should be handled better, for your workload in the future, if anything.
you should work on your release scheme and the way you handle your playerbase.
not that you're doing a bad job, but things could be better with very little changes and effort.
the better you cater to your playerbase, even if they play for free, the more interest you'll get = more subs.
I'm gonna be frank, jumping between two platforms for free stuff, is shit. just shit.

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
Seeing how those cunts treat him, rape should be mandatory and considered a sort of 'healthy', 'enlightening' therapy for them, cuz that and getting some motherfucking respect and common sense beat up into them on a daily basis till they understand their lessons should be the only form of 'affection' they get.

Hey, man. Just wanted to ask you, is this game gonna have any sort of femdom in it ?? Bcz I don't see it in the tag or planned tag list, it's just maledom there, but seeing this idiotic MC get beat up by a bunch of selfish cunts with obvious issues doesn't really convince me there's gonna be too much maledoming in the story or too many satisfying maledom scenes to justify a sweet payback.

Just wanted to hear it from you so I can decide if I stick around or move on to other games. Oh, and btw, where the fuck does Mary keep that huge ass cellphone from the 70s ?? Her prison pocket ??:whistle::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Hey friend, no, no femdom. The MC just gets beaten up by his big sister who has trouble controlling her anger. The little sister is spoiled and she uses this to blackmail the MC whenever she wants. And his mother is the kind of person who cares a lot about "looking rich" to other people. All of this is mentioned in the beginning of the chapter 1. The MC just has to deal with them without going crazy. What will the MC do about this? you'll have to decide while playing the next chapters. Blackmail or not, sleep sex or not, rape or not... anyway... you decide.

As for the cellphone, that's a good question :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
what I liked about the update:
- more content

what I didn't like about the update:
- obscure public release window ("maybe after 27th")
- too many choices
- all choices had zero meaning or impact to anything
- version for both chapters only in discord (and I assume, for patreons)

my suggestions going foreward:
- set a clear public release window
- have less time between supporter tier releases and public release (this means less time between tiers too. trust me, it makes zero impact on what tiers people pay for = you'll get the same money)
- let the people here know the public release date. it's only a chore for people to check it from your discord.

dialogue
reduce all of the choices to:
- will charm the woman to have sex
- will rape
- don't make the player choose the same choice many times over

as many choices you have now are just going to make the game more complex to develop in the future. you wanna limit the choices to what actually matters. you don't wanna single out every type of penetration beforehand, those selections can be made during the sexual act.

accept the fact that since you are promoting your game on this site, most of your playerbase will be non-paying players.
instead of essentially trying to make them pay, rather than wait for the public release, you should offer them a reason to support you. as rule, you can't make or coax anyone support you, they'll have to want to support you.
you'll get more support when people feel it's worth it, on other levels than just getting the game earlier.
sure, we're not talking about alot of money for the tiers, but I'm willing to bet if you compare the number of downloads vs subs, you'll see that the majority is non-paying. your goal should be to get them interested in supporting you and your game.

don't seperate free info to the discord only. like I said, that's only going to be a chore to those who just wanna check the release dates or download the complete version. F95 and discord are both places where subbers and non-payers come together. it's their preferance which one they wanna use and you should cater to that. meaning don't limit free stuff to one platform.
instead utilize the functionalities of each platform respectively:
- have discord-y stuff in the discord server, like roles, bots, fan art etc.
- have stuff for the F95 people, like banners and shit.

consider other subscription platforms. patreon will not allow incest or rape!

in terms of content and characters, it's ok. models are nice. tho all women seem to be whores, but maybe that's just the style of this game.

all in all, the game so far is not bad for a beginner. tho some things should be handled better, for your workload in the future, if anything.
you should work on your release scheme and the way you handle your playerbase.
not that you're doing a bad job, but things could be better with very little changes and effort.
the better you cater to your playerbase, even if they play for free, the more interest you'll get = more subs.
I'm gonna be frank, jumping between two platforms for free stuff, is shit. just shit.
Thanks man! I will carefully consider everything you said. Thanks for playing and for that great feedback ;)

Reactions: fz and game4u
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes