bobchickylegs

Mar 10, 2021
Love the women in this game. Dev has good taste with his renders but wish this game was less rapey. Drugging every single woman in this game is kinda odd. Hopefully he can make a milfy city type game in the future

Also please get rid of the weird time gated scenes you cant click through. I dont need to stare at an ass for 20 seconds every 2 minutes.
then go play milfy city you wacko

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
So is this game primarily creeping on sleeping girls or is there primarily some quality (non-sleeping) ass stuff in here?

Asking for a friend.
Both. I recomend you to play the chapter 1... the shorter chapter, then you can feel what this game is about.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
So is this game primarily creeping on sleeping girls or is there primarily some quality (non-sleeping) ass stuff in here?

Asking for a friend.
well i got dialogue options to non con anally, i just mostly chose sleep stuff. i did explore one anal rape scene. but that was due to my choices. so sure, try it out for yourself

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks, the're a LOT of content with Mary in the next chapters (believe me! a LOT of hot content), and the mini-game will be skippable in the future.
Both of them are amazing news.
I have a confession. I'm sorry that I couldn't care about much about hacker story but that's on you. Because after a while "other things" really had my 100% focus so that was all I care.

Reactions: _Doux
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes