papaye120

Apr 27, 2020
I'm LOOOOVE this game but I'm so frustrated, because I don't understand how to run the chapter 3 update on Mac ... please anybody can explain me ? pleaaaaase !!??

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli and _Doux

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
In the end of may he was in about half. Today he post new update on Patreon and first sentence is about delay. So probably end of month. But its only my speculations.

Reactions: randomxfapper

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm a windows user, so I can't understand Linux commands. What else is red eyed?
There is moment when game want some commands from you. In this moment you must copy from here to the game. Nothing more. Just do it and enjoy the game

Reactions: _Doux

majbu989

Feb 2, 2024
I hope this project doesn't fall in the same trap as 90% of other incest focused games, whereas side characters are introduced and the family is forgotten for flavour of the month childhood friend.

Reactions: Ibadez38

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think the romance tag should be removed from this, it's going to give some people the wrong expectation and frankly draw in some annoying types who are gonna play it and then complain about the content... There aren't many games like this we don't need someone to stumble in here who it's not meant for who'll get angry and report it or something. Whatever amount of it that exists isn't what the people who like that tag are looking for anyway.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes