Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
a rank is 35 bucks and theres only 44 paterons, no way we're getting the update before the middle of August. Ban is too risky.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
a rank is 35 bucks and theres only 44 paterons, no way we're getting the update before the middle of August. Ban is too risky.
The only way there would be a ban is if there's some sort of tracking method. If they're all using the same download link with the same checksum, there'd be no way to know unless the person sharing was dumb and modified the game in some traceable way before sharing it.

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
The only way there would be a ban is if there's some sort of tracking method. If they're all using the same download link with the same checksum, there'd be no way to know unless the person sharing was dumb and modified the game in some traceable way before sharing it.
I mean, outta 44 people how many are paying 35 and above? Probably less people then there are legs on a fly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I mean, outta 44 people how many are paying 35 and above? Probably less people then there are legs on a fly.
Oh, I thought you said there were 44 S-Ranks. NVM. Yea in that case all you'd need is a little sleuthing, probably lol.

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
Too much waiting for 30 mins of update, waste of time and money, elden ring is cheaper and way better, this is an abuse!

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes