MingusBenford

Dec 11, 2023

Acoolg77

Oct 7, 2021
The Game is good.
But i dont like this fat girls. Looking like fat Lilliputian.
The mechanic is nice too but i hope someday will be better models for that game.

Reactions: Whisky Tango

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The Game is good.
But i dont like this fat girls. Looking like fat Lilliputian.
The mechanic is nice too but i hope someday will be better models for that game.
Models are prefect. There isnt anything so sad like anal with skiny girl. And it isnt any secret that this game is anal fucused.

Reactions: _Doux and Juantazo

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Doux man do you have any other platform other than patreon, I deleted my account off patreon because of all their dumb rules.

_Doux

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
Doux man do you have any other platform other than patreon, I deleted my account off patreon because of all their dumb rules.
Hello friend, Buymeacoffe is off in my region idk why.
And my SubscribeStar account has been under review since September 2023 :cautious:

I don't have an account on Ichi.io yet, but I will create a page today, once it's ready I'm gonna share it with you. Thank you btw.

Chrisanity

Mar 2, 2024
Hello friend, Buymeacoffe is off in my region idk why.
And my SubscribeStar account has been under review since September 2023 :cautious:

I don't have an account on Ichi.io yet, but I will create a page today, once it's ready I'm gonna share it with you. Thank you btw.
hey man, i was wondering whats happening, in the discord no one is active and the update has been out for months but nothing has been released

Chrisanity

Mar 2, 2024
hey bro, in a few days i'm gonna share it here. And IF things go well till there, with some extra content. Thanks for asking.
thats great man but also, im just glad to see your ok and doing well after all i care abt your well being rather than the game first and foremost after all :)

Reactions: _Doux

ikerxxx

Aug 25, 2024
hey doux, can you please release the update for non supporters, since it been days since the release for helpers, pleaseee

Reactions: Juantazo
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes