SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nothing screams kinetic novel with fake choices more than split chapters. Why are they split? They're tiny and it just makes it annoying to play the game.
No idea why it's done like that, what's even funnier, even though in the OP it says Chapter 1-2, it's actually only Chapter 2 :ROFLMAO:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If you think about it, it actually saves bandwidth... Doesn't really affect me too much personally as I do a fuckton of version tracking anyway. It's actually better this way for my system as I don't have to obsessively comb through each update seeing if there are any unmentioned changes that make the previous version worth keeping, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and _Doux

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Doux, I remember playing Ch.1 a long, long time ago and I'm so glad that I downloaded all 4 chapters. I started from the beginning and I am so amazed at how you put so much detail into the making out part of the sex act. The deep kissing and neck licking and kissing just makes the intimacy much more realistic and believable. The body grinding and the licking and sucking of the tits and nipples just make the love making so much hotter. I wished other devs would pay more attention to these small details that mean so much more. I only wish I had the funds to support you, because you deserve it. Thank you for your games, looking forward to others by you.
It would also be nice to put our own names in for the main characters (family).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: _Doux

Etres44

Dec 14, 2023
Codes : sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y tor
Lanceur de navigateur sudo tor
sudo apt autoremove

C'est quoi ce bordel, Dev ? Tu t'attends vraiment à ce qu'on se souvienne de ça et qu'on nous empêche de progresser ?
[/CITATION]
merci

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You were doing so well in the genre section, until I saw that pregnancy wasn't planned, romance, harem, and pregnancy are the best combination of tags there is.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
for the next part / 4 codes it's

sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y tor
sudo torbrowser-launcher
sudo apt autoremove

Reactions: _Doux
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes