Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
trying to pass this am doing everything right bout it will not pass for some reason need help and would be nice to have a walkthrough as well for the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheroky

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Can't complete the third section of the nmap mini-game - all answers are wrong. If you choose to do nothing on the third one, it errors and crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'naoEscolheu'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Backdoor Connection\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Backdoor Connection\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Backdoor Connection\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Backdoor Connection\renpy\execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
File "minigame-ch4.rpyc", line 402, in script
File "D:\Adult Gamez\Backdoor Connection\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'naoEscolheu'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
Back Door Connection 4.0
Fri Sep 20 18:20:07 2024

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Really nice curves, but whats with the obsession with the sleep sex?! Time and effort that should be spent on real action. Also, the mc is a real creep and its hard to identify with him.
This game isn't for you. What's up with you people who come into game threads with obvious creeper tags, and complain that it's creeper content? Fuck off to the million other games without creeper content.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
This game isn't for you. What's up with you people who come into game threads with obvious creeper tags, and complain that it's creeper content? Fuck off to the million other games without creeper content.
I like the sleep rape but I am surprised the dev is getting away with it in patreon. that shit would have you banned iirc

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Keep your titts calm and accept others opinions.

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
This game was off to a great start, but the fact that it keeps adding more women with each update means that there will be less incest. In fact, this update contains none. I think incest will be rare from now on. :(

Reactions: Grelk
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes