paparabos

Nov 25, 2023
hRomeuPinto foi difude AHUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUHEAUE

Na próxima tem vários pra por, Power Guido, Paula Tejano, Cuca Beludo kkkkkkk
Um japones chamado Tomamo Noku tambem cairia bem como capanga do vilão kkkk

Jogo bom demais irmão, continue com o bom trabalho ^^

I didn't see where you learn this but pulled it from the game code:
hRomeuPinto
Just for you know, this password in portuguese sound like "grab my dick" when spoke fast hahahha

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Doux

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
Because of compression problems.
Whatever reasons you have for splitting chapters, it still makes it annoying to play the game. Out of the hundreds (or thousands) of Ren'Py games on F95, there are very few that are split into 2-3 chapters. And now you even have four split chapters and will probably split future chapters as well. Just because splitting chapters is your solution for compression problems doesn't mean you can't do BOTH - split chapters AND combine chapters. And I guarantee you that more people would download the combined chapter version if they are a PC user.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I'm sorry, idk if it's because of my bad english, but that question doesn't make sense for me. I didn't get that. I'm really sorry it's my fault, could you please refrase that?
I get the feeling that you might not understand what the "step" part in step-sister means ?
If it's to avoid having Patreon come after you, then we all understand. But you should be able to make a patch file, that removes the "step" part from the game so that it can be "real" sisters/mom, as in they're biologically related. "Step" means they're not related, but that the parents who both have their separate children have gotten together.

Reactions: _Doux

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I really can't reconcile the MC's devotion to his Master's code of helping others and ''with great power comes great responsibility''TM with how casually and frequently he drugs and rapes women. How can he rage at thieves on television knowing he's much much worse?

If the news were to report his crimes on television what would be his reaction to being confronted with his hypocrisy? Will the game end by having the MC kill himself in the name of justice?

Reactions: Furkage

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
I already rate this game as 1/5 some time ago. And try it again now.
Well, nothing changed. Oh no, one thing changed - this game somehow give BSOD to my PC LOL.
Btw, why DEV allergic to any video formats?! ALL animations in game it's literally almost the same 100–400 images in a row... WTF

Reactions: Shadows88
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes