4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone.
It's less than a week since my Patreon release accidentally got public. Thank you for all the likes and the kind words. You all seem to like it so far. That's a real encouragement to continue developing.

I have started working on episode 2. Or rather, day 2. On day 2, you need to find a way to get back home. Jacky is your new incentive to get there as soon as possible. But how? A lot will happen on the second day. So much that I'm considering to split that day in two (half) episodes. If not, I might keep you waiting for too long. Or I might stretch the first episode a bit into that second day. I haven't decided what to do yet. I might do both. So, the next update might not be a full episode.

Let me tell you a bit about my intentions with the story.

Back Home will be a road movie. It will not just be about getting there, but you might see and experience a few things on your journey as well, and learn from it. You really need that because, frankly, you are a bit of a dolt in the first episode.

Obviously, it is very likely that you will see Jacky and/or Idah before the story ends. But for now, Jacky and Idah are back home and you aren't.

You don't have to be afraid for NTR, certainly not with Jacky or Idah. But don't expect all the girls you meet to fall for you and for you alone. I try to involve love and kindness in all relations you will be able to experience on your journey, but you might meet some tough nuts in the future. If that happens, I will warn you and you will always have a choice.

I intend to do a couple of alternative endings along the way. A bit like what happened in episode 1 If you are absolutely honest to Jacky, you end up with no one. They are not bad endings, but they explore "what could have happened if....". So, it will be a good idea to save your game regularly.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone.
It's less than a week since my Patreon release accidentally got public. Thank you for all the likes and the kind words. You all seem to like it so far. That's a real encouragement to continue developing.

I have started working on episode 2. Or rather, day 2. On day 2, you need to find a way to get back home. Jacky is your new incentive to get there as soon as possible. But how? A lot will happen on the second day. So much that I'm considering to split that day in two (half) episodes. If not, I might keep you waiting for too long. Or I might stretch the first episode a bit into that second day. I haven't decided what to do yet. I might do both. So, the next update might not be a full episode.

Back Home will be a road movie. It will not just be about getting there, but you might see and experience a few things on your journey as well, and learn from it. You really need that because, frankly, you are a bit of a dolt in the first episode.

Obviously, it is very likely that you will see Jacky and/or Idah before the story ends. But for now, Jacky and Idah are back home and you aren't.

You don't have to be afraid for NTR, certainly not with Jacky or Idah. But don't expect all the girls you meet to fall for you and for you alone. I try to involve love and kindness in all relations you will be able to experience on your journey, but you might meet some tough nuts in the future. If that happens, I will warn you and you will always have a choice.

I intend to do a couple of alternative endings along the way. A bit like what happened in episode 1 If you are absolutely honest to Jacky, you end up with no one. They are not bad endings, but they explore "what could have happened if....". So, it will be a good idea to save your game regularly.
The game is great, I'm pretty sure I will sponsor this game next month.

I want to ask, will there be more plots or endings about Dolores in the future, although she was like a stupid bitch at first, but the later development made me feel that she is a girl with a story, which aroused my interest.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The game is great, I'm pretty sure I will sponsor this game next month.

I want to ask, will there be more plots or endings about Dolores in the future, although she was like a stupid bitch at first, but the later development made me feel that she is a girl with a story, which aroused my interest.
Dolores does have a story and it will be told;).

• Love
  • Hey there
Reactions: pim0 and Reifon

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hi everyone.

Besides the weird time-loop, I liked the first release but I will wait until much more content is available and see what the comments say because for now, the game lacks all the tags that I like.

Reactions: Armelle69

lkta

May 3, 2017
Quite like this although it is quite easy to miss multiple scenes already depending on what order you do things in so frequent saves will be needed. (ring alex first & you get the phone call from jacky/idah but don't even get to go to the grocery store, rent car first you get the extra scene with julia but only a text with jacky, or grocery first and you don't even call alex or speak to jacky) decisions, decisions....

What is pic 9 in the gallery? only one i am missing after a couple of goes through

Last edited:
Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Quite like this although it is quite easy to miss multiple scenes already depending on what order you do things in so frequent saves will be needed. What is pic 9 in the gallery? only one i am missing after a couple of goes through
I may need to make make a walkthrough already :D.
For image 9, snap at Giulia the second time, after that apologize (not apologize anyway).

Just testing ;).

Reactions: pim0 and Punto
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes