4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
can someone tell me the song used when MC calls Jacky while she's waiting for the Bus ?
If you click on the phone in the game and then on info, you get some explanation about the game. On the last page you will find the credits of the music. It called My kind of girl iirc.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Not a bad start to a game like this, some of the choices are pretty pointless as they circle back or just do nothing, and I personally would get rid of them, but I can deal with that. The English here is surprisingly good.

On a different note, Is there some special significance to the girl at the bus stop? A reference to a character in another game perhaps?

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Not a bad start to a game like this, some of the choices are pretty pointless as they circle back or just do nothing, and I personally would get rid of them, but I can deal with that. The English here is surprisingly good.

On a different note, Is there some special significance to the girl at the bus stop? A reference to a character in another game perhaps?
Thanks!
About the choices:
You are right that there are some choices that seem pointless. Some aren't because they will be significant for the future story. But I agree there are one or two I could get rid of. They were made for plans I abandoned or just didn't turn out the way I wanted. I may take them out at one point.

About the girl at the bus stop:
She is a girl you will meet later in the story. Only thing is, I made these images in an early stage and I have changed the hair of that girl since. So I will probably change those two images at some point. I will not do that before that specific character is introduced and her design is final.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew it! Thank you, so much.

So, are we gonna be able to pick who we end up with (Specific Paths), or is it gonna be a melody type of game where the story focuses on one girl but introduces other girls and allows you to choose either the main girl or one of the side girls while still focusing on the main girl without you being a thing with her? That shit gets confusing. My brain hurts now.

Btw, why aren't you the thread owner if you're the game developer?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I knew it! Thank you, so much.

So, are we gonna be able to pick who we end up with (Specific Paths), or is it gonna be a melody type of game where the story focuses on one girl but introduces other girls and allows you to choose either the main girl or one of the side girls while still focusing on the main girl without you being a thing with her? That shit gets confusing. My brain hurts now.

Btw, why aren't you the thread owner if you're the game developer?
Good questions.

First, why I'm not the thread owner: You can find my own thread ;). This is a pirate site. My game leaked to this thread the day before christmas, when my first release was 90% ready, after I sent it to my Patrons as a Christmas present. I'm OK with it, because it's good advertising. That's why I take an active role on this forum.

I won't spoil too much about my further plans, I just hope your brain won't get hurt. I think it will be clearer as soon as episode 2 is completely ready.

Last edited:

camoway

May 15, 2017
Judging by the comments this has potential! But I won't know as I play on android. Many many of us do that's why renpy is so popular it's the easiest to cross platform and reach a larger audience. You could ask any of the many guys who do ports.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I won't spoil too much about my further plans, I just hope your brain won't get hurt. I think it will be clearer as soon as episode 2 is completely ready.
Still a tease, but I'm excited none the less.

If I have some extra money, I'll be sure to throw a few dollars your way. Sorry, I can't be more help in that department, but I'm as poor as it gets.

The brain hurt thing was a bad joke (I'm no comedian) because I was trying to explain the melody situation and ended up confusing myself. Nothing you did.

Hoping for individual paths, or something close to it. It might be a good idea to make certain choices more clear so you know who you're going for, especially because the game got a little confusing on that note.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Judging by the comments this has potential! But I won't know as I play on android. Many many of us do that's why renpy is so popular it's the easiest to cross platform and reach a larger audience. You could ask any of the many guys who do ports.
I think someone posted a port some messsage above. I can't tell you if it's any good though, since I don't own an android device and I can't test it.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Still a tease, but I'm excited none the less.

If I have some extra money, I'll be sure to throw a few dollars your way. Sorry, I can't be more help in that department, but I'm as poor as it gets.

The brain hurt thing was a bad joke (I'm no comedian) because I was trying to explain the melody situation and ended up confusing myself. Nothing you did.

Hoping for individual paths, or something close to it. It might be a good idea to make certain choices more clear so you know who you're going for, especially because the game got a little confusing on that note.
No probs.

I'm thinking of making either a walkthrough (the easy solution) or an in-game hint system (the more challenging solution). Things will get more complicated, soon. Not just for those who play the game ;) .

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Dude be very carefull when using the logo of the dutch police and the name. I highly doubt you have usage rights. I'm not trying to be a dick but the dutch state doesn't like it when people profit of their logo's. just make some adjustments to the logo and you should be good

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Not gonna lie, I read "back home" and automatically thought "ah, OP's moving back in with his mother and two sisters, one who idolises him and one who hates his guts. So original"

I was...pleasantly surprised
That's kinda why I clicked it... :whistle:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For those who specifically asked for it, and anyone who is interested: The mac version of the game is tested. I have asked the thread owner to put it on the OP.

Reactions: pim0

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Back Home [v0.3 p2.1]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes