4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Liking the game alot. Love Jacki and her friend.
Kinda hope we meet that waitress from the club again, cuz gods damned, she was STACKED and I can never say no to a redhead in stockings! <3

I like the look of the rental car girl, Victoria too, though was sad she has implants due to the scars under her tits.

I like alot of the ladies so far, I hope we arnt forced to watch other characters fooling around with other men as I have no interest in voyeurism or ntr.

Also, can we get a walkthrough? Seems like there are several routes one could take and it would be good to know whats availible.

Great job dev, keep it up!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Kinda hope we meet that waitress from the club again, cuz gods damned, she was STACKED and I can never say no to a redhead in stockings! <3
She's an extra, it's not in her contract :(

Actually, she's a girl I made for my previous game and rejected. There, she only appeared on a poster on the wall. I needed a girl for the waitress part only and pimped her up a bit. Can't say I don't like her myself now
:D

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
omg those little titties are to die for. Both main characters are so hot. especially the blonde. Although almost all the characters (even random backaround ones) look so sexy. ida bending over at airport when you can see down her shirt, best angle of boobs. :love:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
She's an extra, it's not in her contract :(

Actually, she's a girl I made for my previous game and rejected. There, she only appeared on a poster on the wall. I needed a girl for the waitress part only and pimped her up a bit. Can't say I don't like her myself now
:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With both Jacki and Ida off the table for now, I really hope she makes an appearance again to spark something off with our valiant (but unlucky) hero.
Preferably while in this outfit, because gods damned is it sexy as fuck!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With both Jacki and Ida off the table for now, I really hope she makes an appearance again to spark something off with our valiant (but unlucky) hero.
Preferably while in this outfit, because gods damned is it sexy as fuck!
If Back Home becomes a huge success, I might give her a spin-off :D. How does "The Tarantella Crew" sound?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
If Back Home becomes a huge success, I might give her a spin-off :D. How does "The Tarantella Crew" sound?
If it involves a Male MC trying to seduce the Tarantella Crew and/or take over the club, sure! I filter games by "male protagonist" usually. lol

Sad we wont see her again in the near future of Back Home but look forward to what/who our MC gets into.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ha ha ha. But I wonder, did you change the text box intentionally?
Oh I'm using the walkthrough mod and it has an opacity slider. Bad eyesight so I tend to go fully opaque.

Edit: Jeez...if the MC keeps getting hit in the head at this rate he'll be as concussed as Rocky in the next update.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
God I just can't stand weak beta male MC's. I can't get into VN's with guys like this. Gets knocked out with one punch. Gets knocked out by a volleyball to the head. A fucking volleyball! Creams his pants by barley getting touched by a girl. He probably pees sitting down. Sad....very fucking sad. I will give it a chance, but if this dude don't man up a little I don't think I can handle this.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
God I just can't stand weak beta male MC's. I can't get into VN's with guys like this. Gets knocked out with one punch. Gets knocked out by a volleyball to the head. A fucking volleyball! He probably pees sitting down. I will give it a chance, but if this dude don't man up a little I don't think I can handle this.
If you don’t like the game then go play something else. Not hard to do seeing as there are several thousand on this site alone. I’m sure you’ll be able to find one that satisfies your “alpha” fantasies.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
If you don’t like the game then go play something else. Not hard to do seeing as there are several thousand on this site alone. I’m sure you’ll be able to find one that satisfies your “alpha” fantasies.
Umm I didn't say shit about the MC needing to he "alpha". I can't stand overdone alpha BS either. He doesn't even need to win the fight. Just put up a fight. have you ever been hit in the face with a volleyball? Been punched in the face? The chance of being knocked out not very likely. This MC must have a brain condition where the least little bit of brain movement makes him pass out. Must work the same way with his weird looking dick to. Hair trigger. Barley touch and it goes off. All I'm saying is don't make his such a sissy. Unless that's what the point of this VN is. Then I'm out.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Umm I didn't say shit about the MC needing to he "alpha". I can't stand overdone alpha BS either. He doesn't even need to win the fight. Just put up a fight. have you ever been hit in the face with a volleyball? Been punched in the face? The chance of being knocked out not very likely. This MC must have a brain condition where the least little bit of brain movement makes him pass out. Must work the same way with his weird looking dick to. Hair trigger. Barley touch and it goes off. All I'm saying is don't make his such a sissy. Unless that's what the point of this VN is. Then I'm out.
You are absolutely right about the MC, of course. He is weak and inexperienced. The MC himself will be the first to agree with you. His weakness in the beginning will bring him in situations where he has to adapt and learn. If any, that will be the main storyline. So, if you will give the game some time to develop, you will discover his growth. Or his corruption, if you like to put it that way ;). That's my intention, anyway.

I think that anyone who is looking for an alpha MC without any development or consequences, should probably look elsewhere. Then I don't think you will like my story. But you said you aren't, so I'm glad you are giving Back Home a try.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
That's what I'm saying is hopefully the game is about the growth of the MC character. You know man up. He's got a golden opportunity in front of him with a chick way out of his league.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had to open the script file and change this line some to edit the name limit size.

$ mc = renpy.input(_("You can choose your name by entering it in the

line below. Start with a capital. If you don't want to choose a name, just

push \"enter\":"), length = 10)

Changed it to.

$ mc = renpy.input(_("You can choose your name by entering it in the

line below. Start with a capital. If you don't want to choose a name, just

push \"enter\":"), length = 20)

So I made it to where you could have a longer name.

Named the MC Goofy Goober because that's what he looks like. His friend is one creepy looking fucker. When she asked where he lives at I put under your bed and the MC replied I live under your bed and she replied are you kidding me I live under your bed too! Later using the phone I changed it to under my bed.

The dudes boobs remind of skyrim female bodies when someone doesn't install HDT files so the chest is flat and sunk in.

*edit

It seems if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures in the gallery and click next even once and click where one of the other photos is at it'll cause you to get a traceback error.

So say you click on image 3 and then click next once or more times. If you click where image 1 2 or 4 should be at you'll get a traceback error.

But any picture that has just one picture if you click where the other pictures should be at the picture will change it also doesn't happen if you click on a picture that has multiple pictures if you never click the next button before clicking on one of those spots.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 85, in execute
screen gallery_closeup(images):
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 85, in execute
screen gallery_closeup(images):
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in execute
add images[closeup_page] at truecenter
File "game/gallery.rpy", line 87, in <module>
add images[closeup_page] at truecenter
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:
  • Angry