4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
I was really biased at the beginning with this game, I just scrolled away thinking that wasn't worth my time, I saw it again and decide to give it a try, and boy... What a fool I was, absolutely interesting, I was so immersed in the story that I was playing slowly to this not end, I definitely want to see what will happen.

Jacky best girl btw, flat is justice!

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So yeah, you should really give some thought to changing that game name while it's still early. Had I not accidently clicked into it on the latest update page I wouldn't even realize it wasn't foreign dev #2948375 making "come home to screw his family" game # 1939574894. Which seemed like a safe assumption the first time I saw and skipped right past it being an early release (which guessing even a lot of the typical leechers here that still find anything "taboo" about the most overly done game theme with this stuff will skip right past as well, under the same basic early release assumption that they can't score with mommy yet).

Refreshing take. I'll be sure to give it a look.

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Oh! I get it now. She's a stalker and next we meet, she'll rape us and lock us in the basement until she finds a new victim. Damn it! Just when we thought we found true love. Ima go cry now. :p Ahahaha
Funny that she actually gives some stalker/psycho vibes when she saw the MC ogling other girls, I know that she isn't, but she gives us a vibe of a totally clingy girl, that once is in a relationship the other person becomes her "world" yada yada.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I am one of the disappointed players of Venus Attracts. I loved that game. But now this seems to become a really good game. Can't wait for the evening with Giulia. I am not so into Dolores, maybe we will meet again.
I don't understand the critics of the look of the MC, I think it fits his character.
I have just one wish Dev, please implement the Auto-Forward Button.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I am one of the disappointed players of Venus Attracts. I loved that game. But now this seems to become a really good game. Can't wait for the evening with Giulia. I am not so into Dolores, maybe we will meet again.
I don't understand the critics of the look of the MC, I think it fits his character.
I have just one wish Dev, please implement the Auto-Forward Button.
I'm glad you said you loved Venus Attracts. I might have thought you were disappointed by the game, not by me putting it on hold ;). I don't hear that very often. The lack of feedback and support was the main reason for me to try something new. I may contunue Venus Attracts, because there's a lot of story yet untold. But not in the near future. I'm focusing on Back Home now.

About that Auto-Forward button: I might give it some thought if I knew what it is. I don't have a clue, frankly. Please, tell me more.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Back Home [v0.1.2b] with @ShaddyModda mod
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Updated to v0.1.2b!

Oct 8, 2019
I will list my dislikes first because I have much more that I like and I want this comment to end on a good note.

So first, the render quality is not the best. It is far from ugly but it could still be improved upon. I don't like the way the protagonist talks about his friend's vacation girlfriend at the beginning either, it was way too incel for my taste. I was not a fan of the music choices but I was still very thankful that there was music in the first place, hopefully, this can also be improved eventually. Lastly, I am not the biggest fan of the design of the MC, now that may not be a problem in the future but it just looks slightly off to me.

But now we get to my likes and these by far outweigh my dislikes. The setup for the plot, experience a whole day, and then rewind to fix it, awesome! The monkey wrench of oversleeping creates a clear goal for the end of the story and a love interest that is certainly high on the list of the characters' motivations to get home. I swear it is so engaging to me. There are little background animations of cars moving by as the MC walks as well and these just made me smile, it made the world feel more alive than simple still frames. I am honestly hoping for a full-on roadshow to get home, although I am not sure how long such a story could be. Maybe a few in-game days if the travel is far enough. I am also certain that the main love interest of Jacky won't be available for this journey but I think it would have been much better if she joined as well. If you have ever seen the movie "The Sure Thing" imagine that and this story combined. I see much promise in this and will be watching it eagerly.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I'm glad you said you loved Venus Attracts. I might have thought you were disappointed by the game, not by me putting it on hold ;). I don't hear that very often. The lack of feedback and support was the main reason for me to try something new. I may contunue Venus Attracts, because there's a lot of story yet untold. But not in the near future. I'm focusing on Back Home now.

About that Auto-Forward button: I might give it some thought if I knew what it is. I don't have a clue, frankly. Please, tell me more.
I have to admit I found Venus Attracts very late, too late. When i found it when you already put it onhold, So I missed the opportunity to give you feedback. liked the weird plot.

In Venus Attracts you had on the right bottom a small arrow menu. Back, fast forward, auto forward and hide. I miss that in Back Home.

Btw. your renders are very good, like really good. Everything can be improved. But there are tons of games here with less quality renders. Sometimes I don't understand what some people are criticizing.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
In Venus Attracts you had on the right bottom a small arrow menu. Back, fast forward, auto forward and hide. I miss that in Back Home.
Hmm. When I open the game, the arrows are there. It's pretty standard Ren'py. Don't know why they aren't in your game. Do you play in windows?

Reactions: arroganz

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Hmm. When I open the game, the arrows are there. It's pretty standard Ren'py. Don't know why they aren't in your game. Do you play in windows?
f.... My bad.
I know I shouldn't play with mods.
It is the mod. When I play the unmodded version everything ist fine.

Thanks for your help (y)

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Just starting the game. Liking it very much: the renders, story line, consequences etc. I will support you. I do have one wish: can we name our saves? With so many story lines I need a way to keep track of which route I am on. Thanks again for an enjoyable game. Looking forward to where you will take us!

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
If anyone is interested, there is a place New Zealand called Hell, they have a post office from which you can mail.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes