4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just starting the game. Liking it very much: the renders, story line, consequences etc. I will support you. I do have one wish: can we name our saves? With so many story lines I need a way to keep track of which route I am on. Thanks again for an enjoyable game. Looking forward to where you will take us!
Thanks!

I will look into the posibility to let you name your save. I'm not a professional coder, so I have no idea yet how to do that, but I may find a way.
Another possiblity I'm investigating now is to generate automatic saves at certain points.

Btw, once you leave town, the story may become a bit less complex. If only for me to be able to manage it :D.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks!

I will look into the posibility to let you name your save. I'm not a professional coder, so I have no idea yet how to do that, but I may find a way.
Another possiblity I'm investigating now is to generate automatic saves at certain points.

Btw, once you leave town, the story may become a bit less complex. If only for me to be able to manage it :D.
This should help with the save naming.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Coming soon.jpg
I hope you are all eagerly waiting for the next release of Back Home. I'm working on it all day, every day, and I can assure you that the final part of the second day will be quite bulky. My aim is to publish it for my patrons somewhere around April 15, if all goes well. The public release will be some days after that.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1113447
I hope you are all eagerly waiting for the next release of Back Home. I'm working on it all day, every day, and I can assure you that the final part of the second day will be quite bulky. My aim is to publish it for my patrons somewhere around April 15, if all goes well. The public release will be some days after that.
This is a really, really good start! My interest is absolutely piqued!

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
school setting games are popular and you gave us something fresh - i saying this second time but adventure games are still new, you have real chance to make this game real great story
keep it up my friend, you are passing the Rubicon (y)

Reactions: Rico Caramba

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Thank you Soooo much for sharing your game with us to enjoy Rico Caramba (y) First time played.
Jacky is by far the best looking girl so far and it's a little disappointing that she is back home and not stranded with the mc (probably would never get home to be fair if she was lol)
Can't wait to finally get back home and start off where we finished on that park bench :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you Soooo much for sharing your game with us to enjoy Rico Caramba (y) First time played.
Jacky is by far the best looking girl so far and it's a little disappointing that she is back home and not stranded with the mc (probably would never get home to be fair if she was lol)
Can't wait to finally get back home and start off where we finished on that park bench :p
Right? That's my main issue with this game... We are introduced to a hot sweet girl like Jacky and then we are left stranded... Who knows how long it will take to get home?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm confused... I loaded my last save and it was like 3 minutes of content before the end of the update. Do I need to start over from the beginning to see the rest of the update?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If you're using the mod, remove it till it gets updated.
No, no mod. I ended the last update on the couch with Giulia, loaded that save and it was just a small continuation of that ending with a sex scene that same night. I assume there has to be way more content than that 'cause the changelog says there's 450+ renders, but from what I saw there was only two paths in the game, so most of the renders must be on the other path?

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Good game but it is difficult to discover everything. Haven't unlocked image 16, 20, 21 and 23 yet, anyone have an idea or which girls they are??

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes