4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so will this be like a road trip game where we don't meat the "main" girl until the end of the game ?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
So, I ended up in a loop which didn't seem intentional so I figured I'd post it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm trying to reproduce the reported bug, but I haven't found it yet. I've sent you a pm.

edit:
We haven't been able to reproduce the bug, so I assume it was a one-off freak event. You should all be OK. Thanks for reporting it though. If anyone encounters any problems, please report them to me.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Back Home [v0.1.2b] [Caramba Games] - Original Size: 676 MB

Download Win,Linux (200MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (185MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Obviously, it is very likely that you will see Jacky and/or Idah before the story ends. But for now, Jacky and Idah are back home and you aren't.

You don't have to be afraid for NTR, certainly not with Jacky or Idah. But don't expect all the girls you meet to fall for you and for you alone. I try to involve love and kindness in all relations you will be able to experience on your journey, but you might meet some tough nuts in the future. If that happens, I will warn you and you will always have a choice.

I intend to do a couple of alternative endings along the way. A bit like what happened in episode 1 If you are absolutely honest to Jacky, you end up with no one. They are not bad endings, but they explore "what could have happened if....". So, it will be a good idea to save your game regularly.
Just wait and see. It depends on who you consider to be the main girl. You may not even have met her yet;)
I take it for granted that the game will have individual endings for different girls. Personally, I'm a bit strange when it comes to this kind of game: I don't like to see more than one ending (an unexpected ending annoys me a lot, so I only play these kind of games if there is a guide or a mod that indicates the options that interest me), and I just want the MC to establish a relationship (sexual and romantic) with the girl whose ending I want to see. I don't like the MC having sex with girls other than the one I have chosen. I also don't want to see sex scenes where the MC doesn't appear (at best they don't interest me, and at worst I dislike them). Would it be possible to ignore all the girls (except one)? and avoid girl's scenes with other guys (I don't know if this happens, but just in case) if you ignore the girls?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I take it for granted that the game will have individual endings for different girls. Personally, I'm a bit strange when it comes to this kind of game: I don't like to see more than one ending (an unexpected ending annoys me a lot, so I only play these kind of games if there is a guide or a mod that indicates the options that interest me), and I just want the MC to establish a relationship (sexual and romantic) with the girl whose ending I want to see. I don't like the MC having sex with girls other than the one I have chosen. I also don't want to see sex scenes where the MC doesn't appear (at best they don't interest me, and at worst I dislike them). Would it be possible to ignore all the girls (except one)? and avoid girl's scenes with other guys (I don't know if this happens, but just in case) if you ignore the girls?
I can't possibly answer this question. You assume that I know everything that is going to happen in this story. I don't. That's not how I write. I do have a general idea, an outline, but sometimes my own story surprises me. If I like it, I use it.
If you don't like surprises, if you want to know everything from the start, perhaps you shouldn't play this VN. Or wait until it's completed, in a year or maybe longer. Because that's exactly what this story is about. It's about a journey into the unknown.
Everything I write can be avoided. You can decide for that yourself ;).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can't possibly answer this question. You assume that I know everything that is going to happen in this story. I don't. That's not how I write. I do have a general idea, an outline, but sometimes my own story surprises me. If I like it, I use it.
If you don't like surprises, if you want to know everything from the start, perhaps you shouldn't play this VN. Or wait until it's completed, in a year or maybe longer. Because that's exactly what this story is about. It's about a journey into the unknown.
Everything I write can be avoided. You can decide for that yourself ;).
Thanks for the reply.

I guess then I'll search for another game and wait to see if, when this one is completed, it might interest me.

Reactions: Rico Caramba
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes