4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Answering a few questions, I hope.

I’ve been developing Back Home for three years now, and many of the stories have grown organically. That’s how I write, so I can’t tell you much about what will happen next. Only that your travel continues and you may, or may not, get Back Home at one point. There are a few things I can say, though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can’t stand any of this, that’s okay with me. In that case, please, don’t play Back Home. There are many other games that you may like better.

But if this piqued your interest, why not give it a try? Back Home is a light-hearted story and shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
I overall like that you are doing something a bit different though i will admit it has become a bit tough to track with all the diverging options. But still pretty. Guilla is by far my favorite thus far, followed by Hester. Jacky and co seem good too just dont really know em well enough yet

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 p3.02

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 859 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update it pls.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Answering a few questions, I hope.

I’ve been developing Back Home for three years now, and many of the stories have grown organically. That’s how I write, so I can’t tell you much about what will happen next. Only that your travel continues and you may, or may not, get Back Home at one point. There are a few things I can say, though.

If you can’t stand any of this, that’s okay with me. In that case, please, don’t play Back Home. There are many other games that you may like better.

But if this piqued your interest, why not give it a try? Back Home is a light-hearted story and shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
well said Rico, all the best to you and take care of yourself :love:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Tried multiple options but couldn't find any action with Beverly and/or Cilia. Anyone know what to do, or is their path just a red herring to make you miss the action with the other ladies?

gelatinman101

Jan 10, 2021
Gallery Unlocker
[Compatible with any version]

View attachment 1990825

It's a very simple script since I don't know anything about coding.
I'm not sure about it being compatible with another versions, but I guess it will be.

Tutorial:

Path to drop the Script:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload

am I installing this wrong? Doesn't seem like it has anything after image 82

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Tried multiple options but couldn't find any action with Beverly and/or Cilia. Anyone know what to do, or is their path just a red herring to make you miss the action with the other ladies?
Their path is an introduction to future releases. You can hear about their plans in the kitchen and view the outfits Victoria brought for them. Later,you can watch them dance in it. That’s all for now. There will be more later.

Reactions: Boogie

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Despite my being unpleasant towards the character Giulia, every time we cross paths, she wants to kiss or touch me... In fact, it seems like all the characters are willing to do anything to get something from the main character, even though they're always rejected. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait to see what happens next!

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Despite my being unpleasant towards the character Giulia, every time we cross paths, she wants to kiss or touch me... In fact, it seems like all the characters are willing to do anything to get something from the main character, even though they're always rejected. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the game and can't wait to see what happens next!
I think that's due to my sloppiness and the fact that te game is still in development. Rejecting someone should be a valid option. Giulia is a special case, though. Her story is indispensable for the rest of the story.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Ok I got the apk

Here, with the latest version. It's working, I downloaded by the terabox link

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I suppose it makes sense that if there's an Itty Bitty Titty Committee there also would be a Teeny Weenie Wienie Society as well. :LOL:

Edit: I was referencing a joke in the game.

Please, tell them you are talking about a joke in the game. People might think Back Home is about little pricks and some might feel offended :D ;) .
Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rico Caramba
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes