hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Share saves please
game is boring to replay just because you didn't have +1 on a variable.

also for cheats : Right click the box you enter cheats in and click inspect it opens up tools. then use ctrl-f to search for $cheatpass. the one will say if cyrb53($cheatpass) == 6303602014665348. now right click and select edit text and remove the cyrb53, then copy the number innto the game text box and submit. cheats will unlock and you can close the dev tools

full 0.26 gallery unlocked + cheat

Last edited:

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
im sorry but i cant find what im looking for but can anyone how to do the nina's massage part by any chance

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
im sorry but i cant find what im looking for but can anyone how to do the nina's massage part by any chance
Hello. This has been answered here a few times. If you use the search function, you will easily find the answer.
I will implement a progressive tips system for massage and ventilation ducts in the next version. Every time you fail, a more advanced tip will be shown until you have the complete solution. This will solve the problem for players without a guide.

ZeroDawnQx

Dec 18, 2019
Hello. This has been answered here a few times. If you use the search function, you will easily find the answer.
I will implement a progressive tips system for massage and ventilation ducts in the next version. Every time you fail, a more advanced tip will be shown until you have the complete solution. This will solve the problem for players without a guide.
How do you use the search function?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How do you use the search function?
In the top right corner of the page, there's a search text box. Just type what you want to search and make sure "This thread" is selected. This will limit your search to this thread and not the whole forum.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I tested all day 16 and didn't find the error. The command that removes the back button is only implemented in fights and removed once the fight is over. However, there are no fights on day 16.
But I noticed that your scrollbar in the image is down, not showing the entire sidebar. The back and forward buttons are at the top of the sidebar. Maybe if you scroll up the sidebar, you'll see the buttons.

Reactions: Nocro32510

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Share saves please
game is boring to replay just because you didn't have +1 on a variable.

also for cheats : Right click the box you enter cheats in and click inspect it opens up tools. then use ctrl-f to search for $cheatpass. the one will say if cyrb53($cheatpass) == 6303602014665348. now right click and select edit text and remove the cyrb53, then copy the number innto the game text box and submit. cheats will unlock and you can close the dev tools

full 0.26 gallery unlocked + cheat
Thank you for your post but alas, I've no idea how to do what you said.
I'm lost after the ctrl-f function that you said, can't find anything, not even sure I'm looking at the right place:cry:

If, by any chance you could take the time to explain it to me like you're talking to an idiot, I'd very much appreciate it:p

Reactions: ratswars
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes