FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
BackToFreedom-0.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
What's Willis' safe code? I checked every interaction in the mansion:

12/10/23
Dirkus in 1891
Jacubo in 1979
Lanislov in 1923

None of these are the right answer?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Damn, I know it's probably dependent on player choices, but the end to 0.27 culminating in Angela leaving is honestly a surprisingly low point for the story - hopefully we have a chance to win her back!

Reactions: KiraJames

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Damn, I know it's probably dependent on player choices, but the end to 0.27 culminating in Angela leaving is honestly a surprisingly low point for the story - hopefully we have a chance to win her back!
It's not dependent on story choices. This will happen no matter what you do. But that's part of the plan for the story from the beginning. And of course, you will have the chance to win her back. And if you do that, you will finally have the house harem most players crave.

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It's not dependent on story choices. This will happen no matter what you do. But that's part of the plan for the story from the beginning. And of course, you will have the chance to win her back. And if you do that, you will finally have the house harem most players crave.
Interesting! Thanks for clearing that up. I look forward to doing what it takes to keep my family together. :cool:

Reactions: Bald Games

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
Regarding the day 18 event with the intern, any idea how to go back to that event. I am getting only the option 2 for it. Anyone with a different option save.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So silly question butttt. Is there any actual pregnancy not just getting the girls pregnant?
If you mean sex with big-belly girls, no. Since most actresses never got pregnant and I hate to use generic content, this probably will never happen in the game. Sorry. But pregnancies have some impact on the story, like what happened with Jillian in this version, where many dialogues were based on that.

Is any girl getting pregnant in this release.
No.

is there any compressed file ?
There's an official compressed version on OP with less than half the size of the full game.

Regarding the day 18 event with the intern, any idea how to go back to that event. I am getting only the option 2 for it. Anyone with a different option save.
There's no way to go back to that event. Another save could do the trick, but I don't have it. Sorry.

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
If you mean sex with big-belly girls, no. Since most actresses never got pregnant and I hate to use generic content, this probably will never happen in the game. Sorry. But pregnancies have some impact on the story, like what happened with Jillian in this version, where many dialogues were based on that.

No.

There's an official compressed version on OP with less than half the size of the full game.

There's no way to go back to that event. Another save could do the trick, but I don't have it. Sorry.
I went back to that point in the game. But I'm unable to find the map for the air duct. Please could you help me with that.

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
is there a way to change the variables for day 18 regarding willis corp using sugarcube? i feel like there's not enough save slots to save at decisions that can have an impact in the future.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes