dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
So save compatibility - I just played from a 0.3 save. It seemed to work for me there were just some new variables

money
corruption
all the things in the shop

Its easy to add these in via the console:

SugarCube.State.variables.money =0
SugarCube.State.variables.corruption =0
etc.

I did this and played through to the end of the content without a noticeable issue.

I've played plenty of other HTML games that have introduced new variables and not had this issue, so presume there is something the Dev can do add in any missing variables from a game that's been loaded from an old save.
is there any code to change love and lust points of characters?

Reactions: Cromsteelgod

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
1 - You need to have the car equipped, otherwise the option won't be available. Just having the car in the garage is not enough. Also, you need to unlock the scene in the restaurant before the ride.
2 - Alex doesn't have any scenes yet. But she'll only appear again in the game if she crashes your RED car.
wait. i had the yellow car when i met her, thats why i said you need the yellow one. and thats the one she crushed. you can do it with both but only if she crushed the red one she will appear again??

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
wait. i had the yellow car when i met her, thats why i said you need the yellow one. and thats the one she crushed. you can do it with both but only if she crushed the red one she will appear again??
Sorry. My bad. Both cars work.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Public version 0.12 launched.
OP updated with new links.
Please report any bugs found.
If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I should have noted the passage name, but in the scene where your neighbor Rebel invites you over to have sex with her, she talks about having to punish "his sister" for having given you a blowjob without her.

I noticed that when a character's lust or love stat changes, the text is styled with a <span> directly rather than using a class and CSS. I was poking around in the HTML because I was having a problem reading the deepviolet text on some background images. So I edited the text to have a partially transparent background by adding a background-color: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.5). I was thinking maybe use three classes and take advantage of CSS. so maybe create a class for the stat background, and separate classes for the colors for the lust text and the love text.

Reactions: Black Xoul

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
save? i lost my save
same . cleaned cashe and i usually dont save to the disk when it comes to vns (caz mostly those are rather short. or allows some path re-routing via ingame options. neither is true in this case)

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes