Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What day is gone out for drinks with jason? i never have the option for this i think.. can someone help?
Day 9 at his house (no drinks) or day 11 at the bar. In both situations, this is an optional route. So keep your eyes open.

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.20 launched and OP updated with new links. Please report any bugs found.

Warning: This update has no new main story content. Instead, we have an updated sandbox mode. Please, read carefully the changelog.

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

Aug 16, 2020
I wonder, does anyone know what combinations of girls you can get all scenes with in one playthrough?
I know the daughters are mutually exclusive, same with the wife and her sister. But are there any combos that can be completed in one go?

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I wonder, does anyone know what combinations of girls you can get all scenes with in one playthrough?
I know the daughters are mutually exclusive, same with the wife and her sister. But are there any combos that can be completed in one go?
I know that you can finish both Angela and Amirah in one run. Blanche too I guess if you count her 1 scene lol

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
I have no idea why people enjoy sandbox, most devs do it terribly, not implying you will Bald Games but the fact that you want this to be a VN speaks volumes already. Now you will have to split your dev time between developing the sandbox portion of this game as well as the main story which means potentially even smaller iterative updates to the main story.
No main story update on version 0.20. Sadly, the prophecy has been fulfilled :(:(:(

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
No main story update on version 0.20. Sadly, the prophecy has been fulfilled :(:(:(
I understand your concern. But it's not about splitting time developing both modes. I need 35 to 40 days on average to release a story mode version. As the last version was released on May 25th, I had two options: either don't release any updates this month, or release a sandbox mode update, which is what I chose, because I try my best to release updates every month. This is not always possible, but if I can release an update this month, even if it's a sandbox one, why wouldn't I? I'm sure my supporters would rather receive some content than none at all. I hope you understand.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 1398581

Overview:
In "Back to Freedom" you are an ex-military man who made a mistake during a mission and caused the death of several allies. The consequences were harsh and you were sentenced to ten years in prison. When you are finally released, you just want to live a peaceful life again. But will the past let you live in peace?
The game is a visual novel style made in Twine/Html with several choices to be made, a basic character stat system that builds up according to your choices, a money system, minigames, lots of fully interactive content released according to your choices and stats, and a fully functional replay gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Bald Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD

Warning: This update has no new main story content. Instead, we have an updated sandbox mode. Please, read carefully the changelog.

All: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Compressed: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Non-Official Torrent:
Patches: *
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1520650 View attachment 1520652 View attachment 1520653 View attachment 1520654 View attachment 1520655 View attachment 1520656 View attachment 1667210 View attachment 1667211 View attachment 1667214 View attachment 1667216

There is an with video fix.

Reactions: xaxcho

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Kudos to the dev, really good game. The only issue I have is with the sandbox mode. I mean such a mode is usually there for the path not taken but doesnt allow to do that yet. Otherwise looking forward to the next update.

EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
On day 24 after breakfast I've got a question mark after talking to Gina, the other option is to "get ready and go to work."

Anyone know what I'm missing?

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
I understand your concern. But it's not about splitting time developing both modes. I need 35 to 40 days on average to release a story mode version. As the last version was released on May 25th, I had two options: either don't release any updates this month, or release a sandbox mode update, which is what I chose, because I try my best to release updates every month. This is not always possible, but if I can release an update this month, even if it's a sandbox one, why wouldn't I? I'm sure my supporters would rather receive some content than none at all. I hope you understand.
Don't worry, I fully understand, as a developer with patrons you feel obliged to provide them with content on a regular basis. I've been following your work since day one, and I can say that your game is one of the best out there, and although I don't share your decision to create the sandbox mode, I respect it, so I'll wait another five or six weeks to continue with the main story.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
On day 24 after breakfast I've got a question mark after talking to Gina, the other option is to "get ready and go to work."

Anyone know what I'm missing?
If the weekend before, Gina got injured training tennis, in the following days, you have the possibility to help her with the treatment and something more. On day 24, the last of these "treatments" takes place. But if you prevented her from getting injured the weekend before and taken her to the beach after training, none of that will happen, as she will be healthy.

Reactions: Brovalon

EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
If the weekend before, Gina got injured training tennis, in the following days, you have the possibility to help her with the treatment and something more. On day 24, the last of these "treatments" takes place. But if you prevented her from getting injured the weekend before and taken her to the beach after training, none of that will happen, as she will be healthy.
Thanks man...

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
It would defeat its purpose, since the sandbox mode is meant to be updated to have something to play while the main story is developed.
yeah i understand that but, i'm just focusing on main story not sandbox. i just don't understand why other supporters tell dev to make sandbox until now lol

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes