j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
there must be something we can do otherwise i have to start over :(
Just an idea but try saving to disk and importing the save to the mopoga version, and see if you can back button more. Or try opening the game in Twine and try to increase use of back button. Maybe someone more familiar with Sugarcube can help with the code?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
there must be something we can do otherwise i have to start over :(
I don't usually encourage anyone to change variables as this can lead to bugs later on. But if you don't have any saves before that (seriously, you really should save the game often), try changing the value of the "$tracker" variable to "true" using the Sugarcube trick or an online save editor.

Reactions: Cromsteelgod

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Console cheat:
- Open the game.
- Continue the intro.
- When are you ready for play, press the F12 key and select "Console" tab (if when pressing F12 nothing happens, active developer mode in your web browser config):
asd.png

In the console you can use the command 'SugarCube.State.active.variables.' + stat you will edit like this:
1687929316020.png

- For finish, you only need refresh the website or enter in any option and the stats will change:
1687929414091.png

Ready, enjoy.

Reactions: ZERO_dan

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
I don't usually encourage anyone to change variables as this can lead to bugs later on. But if you don't have any saves before that (seriously, you really should save the game often), try changing the value of the "$tracker" variable to "true" using the Sugarcube trick or an online save editor.
so what changes if i make $tracker true

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
There is no variable called $tracker
Here is my save
Open your existing save in notepad and delete all the text and replace it with the text from this file, then click file and save. Then import it from the save menu in game and continue playing

ARDATR103

May 21, 2019
Open your existing save in notepad and delete all the text and replace it with the text from this file, then click file and save. Then import it from the save menu in game and continue playing
thanks I wonder what would you change
Please tell me

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
thanks I wonder what would you change
Please tell me
What do you mean? The changes have been made. You just need to do the following:

1. Right click on your current save and open with notepad.

2. CTRL + A and delete everything.

3. Click on the attachment I posted.

4. CTRL + A again and then copy it.

5. Paste it in the now empty notepad document.

6. File and save.

7. Open the game, click the saves button and then click load from disk.

8. Choose the save

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
so what changes if i make $tracker true
This variable tracks if you deployed the tracker on Reed's truck in the money collection mission. If you did that, Reed will be busy inspecting the tracker discovered on the truck and will get home later, giving you time to finish the scene with Alexis without getting killed.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
This variable tracks if you deployed the tracker on Reed's truck in the money collection mission. If you did that, Reed will be busy inspecting the tracker discovered on the truck and will get home later, giving you time to finish the scene with Alexis without getting killed.
This is what I edited to allow progress.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Am I the only one who has Alexis as their favorite character? I wish there was a way I could impregnate the mob boss's wife... Damn that would be hot!!!
It's hard for me to enjoy that character much, but that might be down to personal taste, and the fact that she didn't appear that often in my playthrough. But I'm with you on the pregnancy stuff, I do think it would be nice to be able to impregnante all of the characters and have them talk to he MC about it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It's hard for me to enjoy that character much, but that might be down to personal taste, and the fact that she didn't appear that often in my playthrough. But I'm with you on the pregnancy stuff, I do think it would be nice to be able to impregnante all of the characters and have them talk to he MC about it.
Here I was, about to recommend a game with just that to you only to see you're literally the person writing the guides for College Daze lol. I'd love to see more impregnation (in any game), but I think for this game that's definitely more of an end-state than a part of the gameplay for most characters.

Reactions: j_1993_m

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
any way to get full gallery then without playing over and over?
Possibly, if you play around with the gallery variables for each character in the console. For example:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.angela.gallery

Change angela to whatever character you want and I believe the gallery variables are numbered from 1 to whatever the maximum is. Set them to true then open the gallery and see what happens.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
both of the daughters are annoying to me and i keep hoping if i come back there will be a way to avoid their storylines but it's... not possible???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brovalon
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes