Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Bald Games The shooting scene on the bridge is bugged, it's impossible to fire any shots, let alone the instructed one.
If you read the previous passage, the mc comments that he will have to compensate for the shots due to the distance and wind direction since he didn't have enough time to adjust his aim. So you need to aim above and right of the target to be able to hit him. It's not a bug. It's intended.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Traitus

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Whos the new girl to be knocked up
Also whats with the shooting on the bridge, it doesnt shoot
Alexis.
As for the bridge, if you read the previous passage, the mc comments that he will have to compensate for the shots due to the distance and wind direction since he didn't have enough time to adjust his aim. So you need to aim above and right of the target to be able to hit him. It's not a bug. It's intended.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToFreedom-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
BackToFreedom-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Added to OP.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
If you read the previous passage, the mc comments that he will have to compensate for the shots due to the distance and wind direction since he didn't have enough time to adjust his aim. So you need to aim above and right of the target to be able to hit him.
And this does work

Reactions: Bald Games

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
Alexis.
As for the bridge, if you read the previous passage, the mc comments that he will have to compensate for the shots due to the distance and wind direction since he didn't have enough time to adjust his aim. So you need to aim above and right of the target to be able to hit him. It's not a bug. It's intended.
hey, can you give a clue where should i shoot? i try but can't find spot for shoot

Nov 1, 2019
hey, can you give a clue where should i shoot? i try but can't find spot for shoot
Right click, inspect, open the map below the picture.
But I think that is currently bugged. neither clicking the area nor anywhere else progresses. use tab to show. The wording is bad (which f**king way is east?)

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes