Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Sarah (the hooker), Jillian (the secretary), Angela (the wife), and Alexis (the mob boss's wife).
For Jillian, do you need to always pick her +Love choice for the pregnancy to happen? I don't remember having the chance to impregnate her even though I always went with the +Love choices.

EDIT: Actually, I'd rather ask if choosing +Lust options instead is (or will ever be) needed for pregnancy opportunities since I mostly try to go for +Love points whenever I can and it'd be sad to miss impregnating one of the girls because I didn't go for +Lust choices instead.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Scenes in the sandbox do not have particular criteria to be accessed. Only stats in some cases, and most of the time, you just have to unlock the scene in story mode. In your case, you must not have unlocked the scene in question in story mode. That's why the tooltip is warning you that you could have seen something different if you had unlocked the event in story mode.
The sandbox mode works, most of the time, like the gallery. But with much more interactivity than just revisiting scenes.
Yeah, I understand that. I was asking if anyone knew offhand what it was I missed doing in story mode that would open the full scene.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
For Jillian, do you need to always pick her +Love choice for the pregnancy to happen? I don't remember having the chance to impregnate her even though I always went with the +Love choices.

EDIT: Actually, I'd rather ask if choosing +Lust options instead is (or will ever be) needed for pregnancy opportunities since I mostly try to go for +Love points whenever I can and it'd be sad to miss impregnating one of the girls because I didn't go for +Lust choices instead.
You can get Jillian pregnant after the quest to deal with the dog's former owner. Choose the option to follow the guy, defeat him, and don't take him to the police station. Then cum inside her three times.

Reactions: Featherine

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This game need a skip option for both mini-games/quiz & sex scenes, after the 10th restart it grow boring to go again & again & again...
You can make the process much faster by using the "End" key to advance to the end of pages with text you've already seen and want to ignore. This works in any html game.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, I understand that. I was asking if anyone knew offhand what it was I missed doing in story mode that would open the full scene.
On day 18, ignore Megan in the morning, and when Rebel rings the bell and asks for help, choose to help her.

Reactions: scarfer

Usuar2000

Jul 30, 2017
Open your existing save in notepad and delete all the text and replace it with the text from this file, then click file and save. Then import it from the save menu in game and continue playing
how can i use the save? i dont know where to i need to put the save

SinOfGreedGR

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, I am just going to go ahead an say it: having to subscribe to get a guide, not even a walkthrough, is not an incentive. I understand that you want patrons to have a reward, but walkthroughs are essential to VN games. You could always have patrons get quicker releases. Yes, to implement that now, you would have to stall one public release. But no one would think terribly of that. You still update way faster than most other devs here. Another reward for patrons could be polls to decide the focus of next updates (when you are stuck in deciding between more than one options).

I know that you allow people to make their own unofficial walkthrough and post it...but this game *used* to have a walkthrough and now it is not available. People who jump into the game now have tons of in-game choices to make and sometimes scenes they would like to explore are made unavailable...without any hint to what different choices they should have made.

If making the guide free is still not something you would be up to...at least include in game hints.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
How are you meant to throw the fight???"

I'm just blocking and light attacking since there's nothing else to press and I still just win everytime

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes