Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I did all the headshots (along with every corrupt choice presented) and 50 points was what I got, so I don’t know what the deal is.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I did all the headshots (along with every corrupt choice presented) and 50 points was what I got, so I don’t know what the deal is.
Before the current version, the maximum possible corruption was 49. Now it's 63. So you're missing some points. There is a post a few pages back with a player-made corruption route. It's not perfect but you can use it as a reference.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Part of me loves the expanse of this game but another part of me hates how easy it is to miss content. I also have to wonder what you have done to the HTML file to make un-openable in Textpad. Never in my life have I seen any HTML file lock up a computer just by trying to view its code.

From a DRM perspective its effective at stopping cheaters and tweakers but at the same time it is still DRM at the end of the day.
I can open it just fine with regular Notepad, Notepad++, and even Microsoft Word. Sounds like it's your computer problem rather than the dev doing anything on his end.

braveliltoaster

Mar 4, 2021
How much love do I need to impregnate Angela? I ordered the food and during the sex scene, no choice of bull pill, also for Alexis what is the required corruption? I was at 32
I seem to have the same issue with Angela. my base is 35 and still no luck. even resorted to sugarcube stat padding and still can't get a trigger

Last edited:

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
I seem to have the same issue with Angela. my base is 35 and still no luck. even resorted to sugarcube number padding and still can't get a trigger
From what I remember, you need to spend time with Ava at every opportunity too, pick the right food option and have good love with both. Also a blue pill. And maybe even progress into the scene a bit? I think when she showers or is that a different scene?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
From what I remember, you need to spend time with Ava at every opportunity too, pick the right food option and have good love with both. Also a blue pill. And maybe even progress into the scene a bit? I think when she showers or is that a different scene?
Yes. Some of Angela's events are linked to Ava's love amount. Make Ava happy, and Angela will be happy and reward you.

Reactions: j_1993_m
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes