Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
maybe there is any walkthrough?
It's only available for patrons. Regardless, the game doesn't require too much of a walkthrough except some specific scenes and browsing around on this forum you'll find most of what you're looking for by using the search bar.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello, I hope you can help me. How is the first anal scene with Jessa unlocked?
This game is awesome
Hello. You need to have a perfect date, choosing all the right options. "Give flowers", "Pay for tickets, popcorn and drinks", and "Romance movie or Drama movie".

Reactions: Marcus_S

rulezas

Jun 10, 2022
it says to shoot right guy, but its not working... i tried to press everywhere, but nothing. Any ideas?

Oompapa

Nov 26, 2021
Finished the story so far and had fun

How do I play it over again without losing the gallery scenes I have already unlocked?

Also, is there any way we could have access to the drug dealer (after meeting him) at any time like we do the Car Dealership or Store?

As well, is there any thought to the idea of allowing us to carry our money/cars/inventory over to subsequent play throughs? To me, that would boost my experience without making it seem like a headache to play again.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021

How do I play it over again without losing the gallery scenes I have already unlocked?

Also, is there any way we could have access to the drug dealer (after meeting him) at any time like we do the Car Dealership or Store?

As well, is there any thought to the idea of allowing us to carry our money/cars/inventory over to subsequent play throughs? To me, that would boost my experience without making it seem like a headache to play again.
I can't really answer most of this as I'm not the dev, but I can answer the gallery question. If you've unlocked the scenes yourself, rather than import a save, then the scenes should stay unlocked in the gsllery. If you open the game and go straight to the gallery page without loading a save, you should see everything you unlocked in all playthroughs. Not sure how it works if you load a save that haven't unlocked these scenes though

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

1 - The gallery is persistent between playthroughs unless you clear your browser cache or play in incognito mode.
2 - Once you finish the current story, you unlock the sandbox mode. In the sandbox mode, you can find the drug dealer in the nightclub on some nights. Since items and money are shared between the two modes, you can buy whatever you need in the sandbox mode and return to the story mode keeping your items.
3 - There are no plans for a new game plus for now. At least not until the game is complete. But once you unlock the sandbox mode, it becomes available at any time, even if you restart the game. So, you can enter the sandbox mode and easily farm money and items before going back to the story mode.

Reactions: Brovalon

Oompapa

Nov 26, 2021
1 - The gallery is persistent between playthroughs unless you clear your browser cache or play in incognito mode.
2 - Once you finish the current story, you unlock the sandbox mode. In the sandbox mode, you can find the drug dealer in the nightclub on some nights. Since items and money are shared between the two modes, you can buy whatever you need in the sandbox mode and return to the story mode keeping your items.
3 - There are no plans for a new game plus for now. At least not until the game is complete. But once you unlock the sandbox mode, it becomes available at any time, even if you restart the game. So, you can enter the sandbox mode and easily farm money and items before going back to the story mode.
Thank you for the answers!

Sandbox mode has been great so far!

One suggestion for Sandbox mode is that navigating around the house is tricky as you have to go through the hallway to get to areas.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Question. I have version 0.18. Will I need to download only the update?
I would recommend a full install since you're a few versions behind. If you only download the update you might be missing some of the images and videos

Reactions: l00ts
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes