hogs24

Dec 3, 2019
The update is stuck in a loop. Once you take Gina to training it loops back to the previous kitchen scene.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.22 launched and OP updated with new links.
Please report any bugs found.

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToFreedom-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I get past the Corruption choice (chose each and the following still occurs), go to the kitchen with Gina (including continuation), then take Gina to train. When I click to start training with her, it sends me back to the second part of the kitchen scene. Are we going to need to restart?

In case it matters, I downloaded the update only patch from Mega, and used a save from the end of the previous update.

Edited to include using both corruption choices:

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin Lux

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I get past the Corruption choice (chose each and the following still occurs), go to the kitchen with Gina (including continuation), then take Gina to train. When I click to start training with her, it sends me back to the second part of the kitchen scene. Are we going to need to restart?

In case it matters, I downloaded the update only patch from Mega, and used a save from the end of the previous update.

Edited to include using both corruption choices:
Just download the fan-made patch. It already contains the fix.
You don't need to restart the whole game. Just reload a save before the tennis training.

Reactions: scarfer

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how do you unlock anya scene, no choice lets me do that
The interaction with Anya is directly linked to MC's perception of whether Gina can beat her or not. Mc makes a mental comment after Gina's training and also during the dialogue with Anya that reflects this perception. You can only unlock Anya's scene if MC realizes Gina can't beat her. This would be MC's way of intervening on Gina's behalf, leaving Anya exhausted to the point of affecting her performance the following morning (the day of the tournament).
What will determine whether Gina can beat Anya or not is:
1 - Did Gina get injured in the training last week?
2 - If yes, how much did you help her recover during the week?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As it seems that some people don't use the fan-made patch, I uploaded a base bugfix in the OP.

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Damn
The interaction with Anya is directly linked to MC's perception of whether Gina can beat her or not. Mc makes a mental comment after Gina's training and also during the dialogue with Anya that reflects this perception. You can only unlock Anya's scene if MC realizes Gina can't beat her. This would be MC's way of intervening on Gina's behalf, leaving Anya exhausted to the point of affecting her performance the following morning (the day of the tournament).
What will determine whether Gina can beat Anya or not is:
1 - Did Gina get injured in the training last week?
2 - If yes, how much did you help her recover during the week?
Damn i need to restart, i never let her get injured. Unless someone has an updated save where she is injured

Dominos

Apr 27, 2017
Damn

Damn i need to restart, i never let her get injured. Unless someone has an updated save where she is injured
You can click F12 and type SugarCube.State.variables. Make the variable for "Ginachancetowin" 3 or less if you don't want to replay

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes