Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
start Gina training when i press it i go to the pervious screen when she mad breakfast any solutions ?
its infinity loop
1694759336745.png 1694759350772.png

ichuyyy

Apr 2, 2023
The interaction with Anya is directly linked to MC's perception of whether Gina can beat her or not. Mc makes a mental comment after Gina's training and also during the dialogue with Anya that reflects this perception. You can only unlock Anya's scene if MC realizes Gina can't beat her. This would be MC's way of intervening on Gina's behalf, leaving Anya exhausted to the point of affecting her performance the following morning (the day of the tournament).
What will determine whether Gina can beat Anya or not is:
1 - Did Gina get injured in the training last week?
2 - If yes, how much did you help her recover during the week?
can you inform me on what day did #1 occur?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
You must have spoken to Jason / gone out for drinks with him on a previous day to tell him that you're now working for the mafia. It's essential for the story so it's pushed upon you now if you hadn't already done it.

Editing: it seems it's not essential, but instead is optional to go out for drinks with Jason during the story. So consider taking that choice when it's presented.
On what day?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I really don't understand why some people think it's scummy to reward supporters. No game would exist without supporters. It's only fair that they get something in return for making the project possible for everyone. No content in my game is blocked. All scenes are the same in both versions. Maybe in my next game, if I release cheats for everyone and block half of the scenes for supporters, those who complain today about cheats being supporter-exclusive would be happy. Who can really know? At this point, I gave up on trying to understand some people.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I really don't understand why some people think it's scummy to reward supporters. No game would exist without supporters. It's only fair that they get something in return for making the project possible for everyone. No content in my game is blocked. All scenes are the same in both versions. Maybe in my next game, if I release cheats for everyone and block half of the scenes for supporters, those who complain today about cheats being supporter-exclusive would be happy. Who can really know? At this point, I gave up on trying to understand some people.
idk why they complain either im one of the few who think supporters should get a little more than the non supporters

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
Mate i got no complaints about your cheats being supporter only. it's just human nature to want something good and its even better when free.
Dont worry mate, you're doing a good job with the game, and you answer people's queries if they wanna unlock a specific scene.
Some people will always crib and you can't do much about it.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hey,
can anyone tell me how to increase my stamina via console or what the command is? i can't find anything under console commands.

bigmanjerome69

Nov 4, 2019
Missing Gina's second to last scene (the one before the devil one), anyone know how to get it or have a gallery save with it unlocked?

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes