Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Played through this fully for the first time and I gotta say I'm thoroughly impressed. The amount of text attached to completely optional paths is impressive!
I look forward to further updates, especially more Ava. She really got my attention for whatever reason lol

Props to Bald Games! (y)

Reactions: Bald Games
Nov 1, 2019
how exactly do you use the dev console?
For chrome,
For MS Edge:
For Firefox: It's called the Browser Console Command Line:
Then choose "Console"

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
you guys do know that with saveeditonline you can explore all routes in a single playthrough right? for example, if you want to fuck with anya just put your file in, control f and look up the word trust. you will find a sentence that goes something like mc trust in gina win = x. just change the x to zero, load the file and you can fuck anya.

Reactions: Brovalon

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
you guys do know that with saveeditonline you can explore all routes in a single playthrough right? for example, if you want to fuck with anya just put your file in, control f and look up the word trust. you will find a sentence that goes something like mc trust in gina win = x. just change the x to zero, load the file and you can fuck anya.
Certainly useful for mobile users but you can do this sort of thing and more using the console too.

blobbyblob123

Oct 6, 2021
how do i get angela pregnant? is there a certain choice i need to have made? picked the choice that gives angela love during dinner.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
media/image/adriana/adriana message 1.png (when in shower and refuse adriana, this image doesn't exist [it is a jpg not png], should really stick to a single filetype for images and videos.)

Would be nice if there is a tie in pleasure you can choose for her to cum then yourself.

If you refuse abigail in the office the jillian sex scenes lack the ? mentioning missing stats.

Gina: Well, because ... Because ... I DON"T KNOW! (DON'T)

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how do i get angela pregnant? is there a certain choice i need to have made? picked the choice that gives angela love during dinner.
You need high love with Angela and Ava to reach the last stage of her scene and be able to get her pregnant. Also, you need a blue pill.

Reactions: blobbyblob123
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes