abaesh

Apr 21, 2020
damn, in one of my save i try to achieve every preg route and every girl possible with little cheat, probably in the end this game gives me biggest harem or biggest crash of all time :D

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
BackToFreedom-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Added to OP.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yes. If you got Anya's scene, Gina will be the champion and reward you with her first real anal scene, but locking Abigail's route on day 28.
If unlocking Anya's scene is the only requirement for Gina to be champion on the injury route then there might be a bug there. I unlocked Anya's scene but Gina still lost the final. To be fair I think I missed one of her rehab sessions but according to the guide that is only necessary if you don't trick Anya.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If unlocking Anya's scene is the only requirement for Gina to be champion on the injury route then there might be a bug there. I unlocked Anya's scene but Gina still lost the final. To be fair I think I missed one of her rehab sessions but according to the guide that is only necessary if you don't trick Anya.
I just checked it and you're right. The variable that maximizes Gina's chance of winning after Anya's scene is only being activated in the option to cum inside at the end of the scene. If you choose other cumshots options, the variable will not be activated. I'll fix it and upload a bug fix, but you'll have to load a save before Anya's scene and repeat the scene to make it work.
Thanks for reporting.

Edit: Fixed and updated links in OP.

Last edited:

Evands

Jul 20, 2018
Have you thought about adding Mia Malkova as the MC's sister or something similar?

She has a lot of videos with Angela White and I think she will fit into the game

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Have you thought about adding Mia Malkova as the MC's sister or something similar?

She has a lot of videos with Angela White and I think she will fit into the game
I had thought about using Mia as Jillian's sister. Maybe I'll still explore this plot at some point. But for this game, no MC family members will appear. In my next game, I intend to make a younger MC with parents, sisters, and maybe even brothers.

Reactions: cgleco and MaxJake
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes