cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
1 - If you read the text below the image, you will notice the mc mental comment about the need to compensate the aim because of wind and bullet drop. So you need to shoot above and right of the targets. You also have a button to skip this part (the game will consider you shot the legs and spared enemies' lives).
How far above and how far right?
It looks to be approximately 2 diameters of the scope to the right (there's no reason to believe that's East, btw) and 1 diameter up.
There's no feedback for a miss. I thought there was a delay at first (as there would be at such a distance).

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
And I'm not able to choose the blue pill option during the Abigail scene. Is that a bug. I have a lot of blue pills in the inventory.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But why do we need to avoid one girl.. is there any way we can get both..any possibility
Because that's what this game is about. Choices and consequences. It's impossible to get them both unless you mess with the code or variables, which most likely will cause bugs at some point.

And I'm not able to choose the blue pill option during the Abigail scene. Is that a bug. I have a lot of blue pills in the inventory.
I tested it before launching and didn't find any bugs in this part. Also, no one reported this problem yet. I don't think it's a bug. If you have at least one blue pill, it should work.

Reactions: apn6527

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
In VN Mode some choices and scenes get locked out from choices made previously. Is it the same way in sandbox mode or does it allow access to everything

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
In VN Mode some choices and scenes get locked out from choices made previously. Is it the same way in sandbox mode or does it allow access to everything
In the sandbox mode, you can only access scenes previously unlocked in the story mode. But it's persistent, just like in the gallery. So, all scenes, unlocked in all playthroughs, will be available in the sandbox mode, plus some exclusive ones.

Reactions: The_Dark_Army

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Haven't played in a while, hint who Anya is and what to do with her for pregnancy?
Gina needs to be injured during tennis practice. Then on day 27, during the party, you can trick Anya and impregnate her during this scene if your corruption is high enough and you have a blue pill

Reactions: Brovalon
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes