JC2018

Jan 12, 2018
Is there a way to modify the counter of girls’ orgasms? I mean, on day 13 I can’t fuck jillian‘s ass in the yard!:/ I know how to use the console with sugarcube, but I can‘t find the right code to change for this variable!:/ I don’t want to miss this scene, help!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is there a way to modify the counter of girls’ orgasms? I mean, on day 13 I can’t fuck jillian‘s ass in the yard!:/ I know how to use the console with sugarcube, but I can‘t find the right code to change for this variable!:/ I don’t want to miss this scene, help!
You need 7 lust points, anal gel, and make her come 3 times the day before.
Browsing through SavedItOnline I can't see anything for that specifically, and didn't have it on my playthrough so you may just need to suck it up and miss that scene. However as seen above you need 7 lust points, anal gel, and to make her cum thrice the day before to unlock the Jillian anal scene, so I'd reload a save if I really wanted it from Day 12 and just make her cum.

When massaging Nina, what's the correct sequence?
In the future consider using the search feature / browsing around a little. Most things are here from the mouth of the creator in terms of walkthrough / help. Regardless, here you are:

Try this: Feet, Belly, Legs - Extra option, Legs - Extra option, Tits - Both extra options, Ass - Extra option.

happiest_ant

Apr 16, 2021
A question to the Developer, will it be possible to slightly lower the corruption requirement for Alexis? It is really hard as I have to do a lot of things by that edit, and even if I do them, sometimes some corruption choices seem absent and still haven't found a proper guide for this. Maybe lower the corruption to 45? If possible ofc

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
A question to the Developer, will it be possible to slightly lower the corruption requirement for Alexis? It is really hard as I have to do a lot of things by that edit, and even if I do them, sometimes some corruption choices seem absent and still haven't found a proper guide for this. Maybe lower the corruption to 45? If possible ofc
There's a partial guide a few pages back made by a user describing most of the options that generate corruption. You can use the search function. The amount of points needed is accessible since, at this point in the game, the maximum amount possible of corruption points is over 60.

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
When is the next update. And will we get an opportunity to get Gina/Megan/Haley pregnant. Even Ava for that matter.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
When is the next update. And will we get an opportunity to get Gina/Megan/Haley pregnant. Even Ava for that matter.
Hello.
The new update will be released only next month. After two and a half years without a break, I will take a two weeks vacation.
As for your other question, yeah. You will be able to impregnate most of the main chars until the end of the game.

Draczo

May 9, 2023
Ehy guys, sorry to bother you. I tried to find this information on this thread but I failed, can you remember me what I have to put in the console to unlock a scene? Thank you

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

Bro can you use this clip in the game?? Bald Games
To be honest, I have better scenes of Gina. Furthermore, I am meticulous when choosing scenes. I try my best to use clips that match the moment in the story. The clip you linked would match a punishment scene, but as I said, I have way better videos for that purpose.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes